Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

this is how 9/11 happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
lol at this thread

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Hey Amy - just a few randos for you while I'm trapped inside the prison that is my own mind

-We need to be a little more savvy about connecting with Millenials on issues of diversity but I'm afraid the scene with the black guy saying "drat, that boy's webs on fleek!" is a little tone-deaf

-Lots of Millenials are using social media and apps to hook up these days -- can Peter Parker dm Mary Jane on twitter? Or maybe instead of hanging upside down in the rain and kissing Spiderman just swipes right on tinder.

-Ok, just brainstorming here. We need to increase our brand awareness. What can you come up with that involves Terry Crews, yoga pants, and instagram?

Let's chat more after I get back from feeling the excruciatingly acute pain of existence. Ciao!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Hey Amy,
Just a couple rando thoughts while I prepare to immolate myself during my custody hearing.

Even though you're a woman you must be subconsciously aware that most of the problems with our modern world are caused by female sexual liberation and hypergamy. Maybe you could work some of those themes into the storyline?

- Peter probably peaks at beta when he's really on his game, so make his relationship with MJ have a bearing on his performance as a superhero. For instance when she gives him lots of sex and is submissive then he will be at his most heroic, but when she manipulates him with her sexual market value he goes through an angsty, troubled period. The venom symbiote story arc could be set off by MJ dumping him for a bigger wallet.

- Most of the Spider-Man villains are clearly omegas acting out their rage at a society built against them, so Peter should feel sympathy toward their plight because their evil actions aren't truly their fault. Like he defeats Doc Ock and thinks to himself "If only he had gotten more play, this might never have happened."

- Instead of being a newspaper photographer Peter uses his pictures in his blog where he nitpicks criminals' posture and demeanor and explains how their involuntary celibacy led to their descent into crime

- Just spitballing here, I know it may go against the brand but you could rename him SpiderMRAn or maybe have that be his blogger name.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

google THIS posted:

Hey Amy,
Just a couple rando thoughts while I prepare to immolate myself during my custody hearing.

Even though you're a woman you must be subconsciously aware that most of the problems with our modern world are caused by female sexual liberation and hypergamy. Maybe you could work some of those themes into the storyline?

- Peter probably peaks at beta when he's really on his game, so make his relationship with MJ have a bearing on his performance as a superhero. For instance when she gives him lots of sex and is submissive then he will be at his most heroic, but when she manipulates him with her sexual market value he goes through an angsty, troubled period. The venom symbiote story arc could be set off by MJ dumping him for a bigger wallet.

- Most of the Spider-Man villains are clearly omegas acting out their rage at a society built against them, so Peter should feel sympathy toward their plight because their evil actions aren't truly their fault. Like he defeats Doc Ock and thinks to himself "If only he had gotten more play, this might never have happened."

- Instead of being a newspaper photographer Peter uses his pictures in his blog where he nitpicks criminals' posture and demeanor and explains how their involuntary celibacy led to their descent into crime

- Just spitballing here, I know it may go against the brand but you could rename him SpiderMRAn or maybe have that be his blogger name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog

google THIS posted:

Hey Amy,

• Locked thread