Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
the chocolate bar companies have been running a big campaign to get famous people eating chocolate bars if you see a famous person with a chocolate bar they probably got paid to eat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
the chocolate bar was invented by a marketing department

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

it's true, the famous have their own secret chocolate and only eat our chocolate (which they call "sugar dirt") when the leash of their sponsors pulls at them

ron color
the secret chocolate bar isnt even that great

saboten

madonna gnawing on a curly wurly

thank u bacalou

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Those freaking chocolate guys.

----------------

Android Blues

ron color posted:

the secret chocolate bar isnt even that great

are you famous, or did you steal it from a famous's larder in a jack and the beanstalk type scenario

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i like to think i would still prefer sugar dirt even if i did have access to the secret celeb chocolate

----------------

City of Glompton

chocolate is an industrial byproduct rebranded as a decadent treat. of course they'd get hollywood,s help in making a legend from common trash.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

treasure bear

imagine a bar, like where you get drinks, but made of chocolate, or they serve chocolate drinks, imagine that

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
They're called Hershey "Kisses" to make you feel less alone in a life barren of human interaction

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I often put a single Hershey's kiss on the couch next to me to represent the love that will never be

morning wood
you have not lived until youve had a chocolate bar with bacon in it

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

morning wood posted:

you have not lived until youve had a chocolate bar with bacon in it

bacon + vanilla ice cream

real_slime

by Lowtax
i've often wondered how good the food at those really expensive restaurants could be. not the nice places with good reviews but there must be places that we don't know about and only very rich people know about

what kind of meats do they have? i wonder if it is on another level than our meats.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I love chocolate so much that it doesn't even make sense

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
When I grow up, I want to be a chocolate bartender

morning wood
yes ill have a glass of your finest dark chocolate. the one on the top shelf

morning wood

diabeetz posted:

bacon + vanilla ice cream

ok im intrigued.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

When my son was in elementary school, I would go early to pick him up. There was a small cafe next to the school that specialized in dark chocolate. I wasn't much of a fan, so I just would get a coffee and wait for m son to get out of school. Eventually I got a dark chocolate and I LOVED IT. Eventually I found myself coming earlier and earlier so I could sample the many hundreds of kinds of dark chocolate that they had. I eventually had to stop because a: my son went to junior high and b: because I was spending all my money on chocolate.

3D Megadoodoo

Chocolate bar tier list:

I tier: Da Capo, Pätkis, Fazerina
II tier: Jim, Pigalle, Kinder, Geisha
III tier: Suffeli, Japp, Tupla, Kismet, Twix, Susu
Doody tier: Anything without actual chocolate in it, Snickers, Dajm

Pizzatime

people pay you to EAT CHOCOLATE WHEN YOU'RE FAMOUS?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Expensive chocolate is called cocaine

• Locked thread