Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
Sorry for disappearing for a week, my company resort trip took a turn for the worse when the entire island lost internet with no 3G in sight. I'm travelling back now, so I should be back in posting form soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Cynic Jester posted:

Sorry for disappearing for a week, my company resort trip took a turn for the worse when the entire island lost internet with no 3G in sight. I'm travelling back now, so I should be back in posting form soonish.

When this island lost communications, did it allow all the caged dinosaurs to break out?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Werix posted:

When this island lost communications, did it allow all the caged dinosaurs to break out?

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Werix posted:

They didn't seem to have any onsite IT guys, especially ones in glasses, so I think that's what saved us.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Due to a family medical situation, i will not be posting updates in this game for an as of yet unknown period of time, but it will last until at least the 8th of June, but might be a longer period. I will resume updating when I can.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Since most of #acolyte know anyway, my mother is dying. While I have returned home from 11 days helping my father, she could go any day now, and I want to wait until after she has passed before I start updating my games again. I plan to limit my posting to games I am a player in, as they take considerably less input than games I run.

This game is not forgotten, and I hope you all are still here to continue once I begin updating again.

Thanks all for your patience.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Werix posted:

Since most of #acolyte know anyway, my mother is dying. While I have returned home from 11 days helping my father, she could go any day now, and I want to wait until after she has passed before I start updating my games again. I plan to limit my posting to games I am a player in, as they take considerably less input than games I run.

This game is not forgotten, and I hope you all are still here to continue once I begin updating again.

Thanks all for your patience.

Back from funeral stuff. I plan to update this week sometime, so if you haven't posted yet, get your poo poo in there please.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
So far I'm only seeing two posts since my last update. Even if Mandozer posts, that's still only three people posting since frajaq seems to no longer be posting in games. So I'm hard pressed to close this game due to lack of interest and posting. I acknowledge that part of that is down to the long periods of not posting due to all the personal poo poo I was going through. Maybe I'll see a resurgence in posts. If I do before the end of the week I'll keep it going, otherwise I'm closing it.

Sorry All.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
No problem. I got my quip in! :v:

• Locked thread