Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
playground tough

this novice skiier had some serious balls

but not enough to stop herself while traveling 102 mph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

this is a sad thread :cry:

FutonForensic

I had a physics test with a question, "a hang glider drops a bowling ball onto a moving boat with two people on it. given these velocities and masses, what is the momentum of the ball"

to this day I still think about how extremely hosed up it is to drop a bowling ball on someone from a hang glider

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

2 fast 2 live, 2 theoretical 2 die

joke_explainer

My favorite physics word problem question ever was, 'Johnny is cruising down the highway at 80 mph in a stolen corvette convertible. If he fires his double-barreled shotgun directly into the air, and (details on the shotgun round's velocity), disregarding wind resistance, how long will it take the slugs to reach the ground?'

You just want to know what's up with this guy, why's he firing off rounds into the air. Is he being chased or is he just crazy??

treasure bear

johnny knows what it's like to be truly alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

whenever I saw any sports related physics problems I would joke with my friends that that's what they must be doing during spring training :)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread