Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a small chameleon started climbing on me, and during the entire stay it was sitting on top of my head and refused to get down :byob1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Sure, a monkey waiter wearing a bellhop outfit is cute, but at what cost?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Birds cracking eggs in mid-flight with their talons, eggs fall into the skillet, a row of ants brings sugar cubes over to the table for your coffee. A moose lumbers around with bagels on its antlers, fresh from the oven. Beavers pound the dough flat with their tails; there's a trapeze act during the nights featuring bolo spiders.

----------------

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
all the cafes i've been to have had a bunch of animals hanging out......humans!!!

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
4.0 star rating 7/8/2012
Great atmosphere best summer spot in Tallahassee by far!! So much to do, best happy hour I've found!!! Great bartenders (if a little hairy) even if they kept getting distracted and shaking their butts at the female waitstaff. And the food is pretty good too!! Loved the stingray tenders and nachos, if a bit macabre!! We were greeted at the door by a cute dog wearing a tiny tophat!!

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
2.0 star rating 2/24/2013
The french fries were good but the booth I was sitting in smelled like vomit and mating season.

----------------

shabbat goy

Qwerinty posted:

A moose lumbers around with bagels on its antlers, fresh from the oven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQKtpmW5Aq4

Mapparu

POWERBALL posted:

2.0 star rating 2/24/2013
The french fries were good but the booth I was sitting in smelled like vomit and mating season.

alnilam

when you think about it, cafes always have a bunch of animals hanging out - humans!!

ty manifisto

alnilam

ham_sanitizer posted:

all the cafes i've been to have had a bunch of animals hanging out......humans!!!

aw damnit sorry i was too excited to post it when i saw the thred title and din't deasfbvrdswtearead

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

alnilam posted:

aw damnit sorry i was too excited to post it when i saw the thred title and din't deasfbvrdswtearead

it's cool...i had that same post idea as alnilam...hell yeah

• Locked thread