Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
problematic hug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
it sometimes hurts if you mess up the dive though

problematic hug

medieval chinese soldier: reports from the front are grim, sir. corpses by the thousands litter the battlefield and our troops are starving

sun tzu: doesn't make sense....

google THIS

I dunno, when you consider the amount of energy needed to grow and support a human being it's wildly inefficient for the nutritional value, and lots of human rights organizations get all uppity if you try to raise them in pens

google THIS

I googled THIS posted:

To raise a child born in 2013 to the age of 18, it will cost a middle-income couple just over $245,000, according to newly released estimates from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

yeah that's like a grand a pound even if they're moderately obese and obviously you'd need to mark it up to turn a profit

better be the best drat thing you've ever tasted at that price

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
one cool trick to turn your life around: eat the flesh of the dead to gain their power

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Whenever possible, one should always endeavour to eat the rude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I bet people taste great if they're slow cooked and covered i'm tangy barbecue sauce

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

i'm tangy barbecue sauce

same

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

If presented with an opportunity to have a meal consisting of a chef prepared human, no guilt, he was already dead (or better yet was really keen to get eaten), I would absolutely sit down and dig in.

Swizzbutt

Tebulot posted:

If presented with an opportunity to have a meal consisting of a chef prepared human, no guilt, he was already dead (or better yet was really keen to get eaten), I would absolutely sit down and dig in.

problematic hug

google THIS posted:

yeah that's like a grand a pound even if they're moderately obese and obviously you'd need to mark it up to turn a profit

better be the best drat thing you've ever tasted at that price

actually, cannibalism is very efficient; pragmatic

BIG BIC SQUAD

Tebulot posted:

Yes

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
let them eat people, said the queen, shortly before being eaten.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
human infant - delicacy?

BIG BIC SQUAD

weede catte posted:

human infant - delicacy?

Would probably be tender and good, like most baby animals are

problematic hug

haha, gross!

bacalou

but is eating people... cool?

problematic hug

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ah. this is a common mistake. the man here is not actually eating another person, but rather a sword.

landy.
I would never let somebody eat my body posthumously or at any time

bacalou

what if the people that ate you all assumed your identity like a giant cult

Otto von Ruthless

landy. posted:

I would never let somebody eat my body posthumously or at any time

eh, go for it I say

the only real objection i have here is maybe my body could be used for something useful, science or some poo poo instead

cuntman.net

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

medieval chinese soldier: reports from the front are grim, sir. corpses by the thousands litter the battlefield and our troops are starving

Amyclas

What if the modern poor started to devour each other?

It already happens!
The poor steal from the poor, the rich are too well protected.

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

landy. posted:

I would let anybody eat my body posthumously or at any time

dibs

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Bwee posted:

it sometimes hurts if you mess up the dive though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

• Locked thread