Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Ginette said he'd play too. So 5 of us thus far (6 with your brother again Jordan?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Brother is out. Let's give this a few more days but assume we'll have enough. I'll start sending PMs and post in the main thread.

What day works for you guys for the draft? I'm good with anything after 9est any day, and can work out earlier times if need be.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I can do Sunday before 6pm or Saturday before 7. Friday too, again not too late in the evening (I don't want to shame anyone by winning after picking my team loaded).

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I have so much poo poo going down with drafts soon. I want to be in. On Sunday I'm available until like 5:30 PST or something, Monday similar (drafting LOLHL). Saturday (tomorrow) I can do after 7:30 PST. Wednesday coming up I should be free almost whenever. If worse comes to worse I can do LOLHL and this on the same day like last year so whatever, I'd rather not though.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I can do Sunday or Tuesday whenever but Monday would have to be a bit later (like 9 est at the earliest).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
edit: nm, just read those rules and this is me :psyduck:

If you still need another for Wednesday, msg me on irc: hirez

Hirez fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Oct 5, 2015

• Locked thread