Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

If comixfan hates it I have to like it. Also who doesn't like smashing things with a giant hammer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

quote:

Sorry for the lull - we had some struggles with the usual build and had to make another one. It does contain some more tuning adjustments for Black Cat, including some more tuning on spirit regeneration mechanics. Should also have the non-T-pose version of her second signature.

If all goes well, we would like to release her with the 2016 patch for obvious reasons. Nobody's ever perfect on TC, and the longer she stays, the trend starts going down in the amount of data collected. At some point, we have to send her into the wild. That being said, it's not 100% certain. After tonight's TC has had some time to sink in, we'll analyze and determine that.

lol RIP Fellatio Hardon

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Jeez, you would think I stumbled into the star citizen thread.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

:siren: NEW THREAD :siren:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762132

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Sorry, that's my fault. I post a lot of jpegs here.

• Locked thread