Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Lets say a now unwelcome house guest got really drunk and passed out in my bed and poo poo himself and now the bed is stained pretty deeply and smelly. Is there any way to get this poo poo cleaned up in like 3-4 hours tops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Go to the mattress store, buy a new one, send the drunk an invoice.

Also use a mattress protector on it - prevents stains and the like, also helps prevent people from carrying bed bugs into your house.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Shooting Blanks posted:

Go to the mattress store, buy a new one, send the drunk an invoice.

Also use a mattress protector on it - prevents stains and the like, also helps prevent people from carrying bed bugs into your house.

yeah, I steam cleaned a bed once, but that was a memory foam one. Even then I eventually got rid of it. Shooting Blanks has your solution right there.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Touch the poop, OP.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Are we allowed to use fire?

Otherwise, the first reply was the intelligent one.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Never change roboshit

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

What happens in 3 hours op? My money is on buttsex gone wrong with a girlfriend coming back this evening.

Reibis
Oct 10, 2008

so jealous... :gibs:
Try using Oxi clean on the mattress. Afterwards, use vinegar to help with the odor. I wish your poopy mattress luck, OP

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

Reibis posted:

Poopy mattress luck, OP

Roll on it to mark it with your scent again.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Your best bet is to find a commercial cleaning company that will bother to come clean your mattress. The one I work for will run you at least half the cost of the mattress and wouldn't bother with you unless you knew someone. Those machines you rent from the hardware store or if you call stanley steamer or whatever bullshit don't do anything. You need professional hot water extraction and antimicrobial treatment to get that literal poo poo out or just write it off and charge the shitter for the replacement.

TipsyMc
Sep 5, 2004

I visited BYOB and all I got was this lousy avatar
We all know you poo poo your bed..it's ok. It's not ok, bedshitter

MacMillan
Dec 21, 2013

You're just the afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece.
Okay so here's what you gotta do:

1.) Get a pot (2 gallons) of boiling water going
2.) Pour about 3 cups of vinegar as well as a cup of baking soda into the water
3.) 2 cups of rock salt after the vinegar simmers
4.) Just a HINT of bleach, that means a couple drops
5.) Now carry this hot water and pore it on your drunken friend
6.) While he's distracted, find his wallet. He most likely will not have cash. Take all his cards and his identification.
7.) Open up a credit line
8.) Buy new mattress

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
Hahaha it's hog killin time!!

That's what Victor in Fallout New Vegas says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Why don't you just spray febreze on it and then flip it over?

• Locked thread