Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

MustardFacial posted:

What's a squid?

Super sport motorcycle rider with the least amount of gear legally permitted. Also typically least amount of clothing legally permitted. Will likely end up looking like ground beef at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

MustardFacial posted:

What's a squid?

Tbh, I could see this happening around here in BC. There are more than enough truly ignorant people living in this area and it seems that the further east of the Fraser River you get the dumber and more antagonistic people get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3DLvdYa-6k

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
Why are they keeping together in a huge group? If they had split up in like 10 different directions, at least most of them would get away.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I know this is a few pages late but congrats Geoj on your new job. If it doesn't work out for you, let me know. I might be able to help you find another job in NE OH, no promises though.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

mariooncrack posted:

I know this is a few pages late but congrats Geoj on your new job. If it doesn't work out for you, let me know. I might be able to help you find another job in NE OH, no promises though.

If you want to PM me the details go ahead, I kind of settled for the job I got and I'm keeping my options open.

It sounds like a decent company but its fixed salary, and it's pretty low to boot.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

leica posted:

Headbutt delivered.

the next day he spots us agian (sic)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
JUNE COMES EARLY ON THE BEST COAST: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723375

• Locked thread