Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plickmann
Nov 10, 2005
YES
Trying to find a link to a video on Vine. It's a black and white video of a girl sleeping. Someone pours a bottle of water out on the sleeping girl's face, which causes her to wake up and say "Hello?"

Many thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe
https://vine.co/v/hvZrKjDIFa2

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Grow a vine op.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Thanks, that was it!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Plickmann posted:

Trying to find a link to a video on Vine. It's a black and white video of a girl sleeping. Someone pours a bottle of water out on the sleeping girl's face, which causes her to wake up and say "Hello?"

Many thanks.

PleasingFungus posted:

Thanks, that was it!

What?

also you have a weird fetish, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Can I do this too?

I can't find the vine of the two guys, in the car, pounding on the dashboard and chanting in unison

BIG ANIME TITTIES! *POUND! POUND!*

BIG ANIME TITTIES! *POUND! POUND!*

TYIA

• Locked thread