Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
idk if u know this but the playstation store has a golden week sale atm for japan holiday or some poo poo and DEMONS SOULS is $5 if you own a ps3 but for some reason don't own this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
AKIBA'S TRIP: UNDEAD AND UNDRESSED is $25 instead of $50. what a steal!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION is 60% off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh huh, yeah, I definitely already own Demon's Souls (No reason at all it's known colloquially as "Demon's Turds" or anything). Not.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what the...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The call it Golden Week for the yellow hue of the patron saint of pedophilia, who has a whole week of celebrations in Japan.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
were all thinkin it so lets stop skirting around the issue: golden=piss

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
when will ps4 the current generation of gaming get its sick deals

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

apropos to nothing posted:

golden showers bring asian powers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The call it Golden Week for the yellow hue of the patron saint of pedophilia, who has a whole week of celebrations in Japan.

lmfao

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Picked up Strider for $6. It's pretty alright. Ground Zeroes is worth the 8 bucks if you don't already have it.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

O_O

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought demon's souls and the mgs collection. bye. i'd have bought dragon's crown as well just for some sorcere tits even tho vanillaware games are garbage, but only the vita version is on sale. da fuq?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bought Ground Zeroes but I'm across the country from my house

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I bought MGS2 and 3 because I didn't really want to play Peace Walker again and it saved me $10.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought Castlevania Lament of Innocence. This is way better than Lords of Shadow.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

it's so hot in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I bought the Zone of the Enders HD Collection, because robots and explosions are pretty cool.

• Locked thread