Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It plays an extreme metal version of the Imperial March and storm trooper heads rain down, instead of bacon strips, and it says "May the Fourth Be With You", and it's bloody god damned awesome! He's heavily modding minecraft at the mome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'll have to take a look.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Darth Vader breathing SFX] Hey! We have a dollar! "So how much nubcake does it take to make a Bacon Donut?" ALL OF IT! [Said wearily:] High five.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[Darth Vader breathing SFX] Hey! We have a dollar! "So how much nubcake does it take to make a Bacon Donut?" ALL OF IT! [Said wearily:] High five.

Lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I leave "may the 4th be with you" on my steam friends profiles every year. It took me 35 minutes this morning.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I'll have to take a look.

How was it?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I leave "may the 4th be with you" on my steam friends profiles every year. It took me 35 minutes this morning.

lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The Twitch api suddenly started derping so even though there was a subscriber nothing happened and bacon wasn't able to react.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Bomb falling SFX.] [The force is with you, Young Skywalker...[Bacon_Donut dons Storm Trooper Mask]... But you are not a Jedi yet.] Eight dollars and seven cents from... Clay three three four seven eight.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
this shits hella tite

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He replaced the fire sprite in his game with a gif of him doing the awesome intro dance.,

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

may the fourth be with you.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

[Bomb falling SFX.] [The force is with you, Young Skywalker...[Bacon_Donut dons Storm Trooper Mask]... But you are not a Jedi yet.] Eight dollars and seven cents from... Clay three three four seven eight.

May the fourth be with him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His "normal" donation sound now is hosed up lmfao. It's him in an extremely strained voice saying "Hey nubcake you have a donation" like he's trying to squeeze a massive turd out of his rear end in a top hat into a tiny toilet.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CalebHart42 & Yuna92Raichu are the perfect stream couple.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

CalebHart42 & Yuna92Raichu are the perfect stream couple.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

May the fourth be with you...*twirls darth vader cape and turns and walks away*

Revenge of the Fifth! *spins around and taps plushie pinkie pie with lightsabre*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Revenge of the Fifth! *spins around and taps plushie pinkie pie with lightsabre*

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yesterday was Revenge of the 5th

Today is.........nothing works with the number 6

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

• Locked thread