Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i love them too.. sucking em up through a straw. i can feel them crawling around my throat and belly all night. it keeps me up but its worth it.

AARO

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 9, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

sometimes its embarrassing when i get out of hand and they're just spilling out of my mouth. i dont care though. i'll grow plump on the spoils of the dirt. its healthy.

i am he

wake up. my alarm clock is an ant farm. brush my teeth: ants. go to work-nope. just sit at home and eat ants all day. i've got a system and it works.

i am he

ive got a beer can hat for when i go out in public. the cans are full of ants. i got the kind with opaque straws so people dont see the ants and ask too many questions.

problematic hug

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I ride a motorcycle and bare my teeth as I ride, hoping I catch a flying ant one of these days. Someday...

----------------

i am he

the doctors took an x ray and asked if i swallowed a whole ant farm. nope.. just the ants. they're hardy, and resourceful.

Scaly Haylie

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
anteaters are really cool animals and fascinating. you can learn more about them at en.wikipedia.org

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I was expecting to see our beloved Arthur mascot in here. Boy was I surprised elsewise.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I have a small colony of ants that lives on me, offering their young to me as sacrifice and sustenance as if I were some cruel god.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

I have a small colony of ants that lives on me, offering their young to me as sacrifice and sustenance as if I were some cruel god.

Do you accept?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Al Borland posted:

Do you accept?

Of course I do

AARO

by Lowtax

----------------

Android Blues

i am he posted:

sometimes its embarrassing when i get out of hand and they're just spilling out of my mouth. i dont care though. i'll grow plump on the spoils of the dirt. its healthy.

Android Blues

jesus christ those i am he posts are ridiculously good...i can't deal with it

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

Of course I do

:ohdear:

----------------

i am he

when im kissing a girl and the ants start crawling into her moujth but we just cant stop. spit and ants everywhere. its very primal, but also very erotic.

i am he

when they cut open my body to find out what made me so smart and handsome they're going to find a bunch of ants but the ants wont say a drat word. they would never betray me.

Scaly Haylie

scientist: i'd like to thorax you some questions

treasure bear

no

i am he

at first i thought the health risks were too great. i had lots of quesitons. what if the ants take over my brain. what if they're dirty. how does physics work. ants are really strong, what if they lift my body from the inside and throw me off a building. how come a balloon in a car stays in the same position within the car. do ants understand physics better than me.

i am he fucked around with this message at 19:01 on May 9, 2015

treasure bear

i am he posted:

when they cut open my body to find out what made me so smart and handsome they're going to find a bunch of ants but the ants wont say a drat word. they would never betray me.

i am he posted:

can you please edit the op's posts...

okay!

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i am he made this poo poo thread extremely good

treasure bear

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

City of Glompton

ham_sanitizer posted:

i am he made this poo poo thread extremely good

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

i am he

lol

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
me: look how far we up! you can see for miles! everyone below looks like ants!
i am he: ...ants... *licks lips*

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
BIG BIC SQUAD
。*゚+.*.。  ゚+..。*゚+。*゚+.*.。  ゚+..。*゚+。*゚+.*.。  ゚+..。*゚+

treasure bear

low hanging fruit

Mapparu

i am he posted:

when im kissing a girl and the ants start crawling into her moujth but we just cant stop. spit and ants everywhere. its very primal, but also very erotic.

lol but that's happened but with fish that I've gotten for lunch from the sea... I'm a bird. Lol.

deep dish peat moss

i am he posted:

the doctors took an x ray and asked if i swallowed a whole ant farm. nope.. just the ants. they're hardy, and resourceful.

This was the first post I read in this thread and it was a good starting point.

cuntman.net

a bunch of farmers tilling the soil on the ant farm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
nominating Anteaters United as BYOB official rollerhockey team name

----------------

• Locked thread