Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
why not have ghost insurance if you ever get attacked or possessed by ghosts, or if your house gets haunted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

WetNightmare posted:

why not have ghost insurance if you ever get attacked or possessed by ghosts, or if your house gets haunted

I actually offer this service. It's 15$ a month with a payout of one million dollars on proof of haunting / possession / ghost attack.

smoobles

i considered buying ghost insurance but the screamiums were too high

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

joke_explainer posted:

I actually offer this service. It's 15$ a month with a payout of one million dollars on proof of haunting / possession / ghost attack.

how are you still in business with payouts that large? :eyepop:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

tao of lmao

Chill la Chill posted:

how are you still in business with payouts that large? :eyepop:

ghosts aren't real

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

ghosts aren't real

uh, hate to break it to you but...

Scaly Haylie

let's buy him insurance and see what happens

google THIS

does it cover acts of god? what about acts of satan?

GEExCEE

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

ghosts aren't real

looks like someone's about to get his carport jacked uup, poltergeist style

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

google THIS posted:

i imagine at least the former, the holy ghost and all

Android Blues

ghost keeps coming into my studio and finishing all my pottery - wanted to add a roman swirl, instead guided by ghost hands held lovingly around my waist developed into a grecian funeral urn. im not scared im just tired of this two-bit casper messing with my artistic vision

google THIS

gb insurance company accepted my claim and processed it quickly but they only have one in-network contractor for cleanup and the technicians they sent out were all women??? 1 out of 5 stars would give 0 stars if I could

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
There is a hidden rider in all ghost insurance policies that prevent you from becoming a ghost and/or skeleton after you die. Don't be tricked.

----------------

alnilam

google THIS posted:

gb insurance company accepted my claim and processed it quickly but they only have one in-network contractor for cleanup and the technicians they sent out were all women??? 1 out of 5 stars would give 0 stars if I could

haha

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

What about... acts of Atheism? It's time we included them into the premiums, too! **kicks over a trashcan but regrets it and picks it back up again**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Ghost insurance salesman wouldn't be very effective. He'd never get his foot in the door.

Mapparu

hey look at heavens gate. they got alien insurance and it worked out in the end.
on the down side they all killed themselves so depending how you want your life to end that may not be a good choice for you.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Hmm, that's quite a premium the other guys charge...I think we might be able to offer you something a bit better. *refers to actuscarial tables*

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

POWERBALL posted:

Hmm, that's quite a premium the other guys charge...I think we might be able to offer you something a bit better. *refers to actuscarial tables*
my profs and dean keep wanting me to take up actuarial science :ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh. wrong thread, I guess. I was hoping to insure my ghosts against theft or damage

mouse in nature

Naturally

smoobles posted:

i considered buying ghost insurance but the screamiums were too high

Lol

RaceFat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

oh. wrong thread, I guess. I was hoping to insure my ghosts against theft or damage

i was gonna post this joke too, but you did it first! you have good taste in ghost jokes :)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Geico offers ghost insurance now

----------------

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

Geico offers ghost insurance now

and then like five minutes later progressive launched their "ecfloplasm" campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
wouldn't want to have any ghostly accidents....... now would we....?

*taps ghost bat on ghost palm*

• Locked thread