Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They played us like a drat fiddle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's another ... In my ...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MGSV is going to be the best game of all time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Courtesy of myself a couple months ago:] drat. Those USMC bastards are gonna pay for blowing up my base.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[Courtesy of myself a couple months ago:] drat. Those USMC bastards are gonna pay for blowing up my base.

I was literally searching for this post.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh also I had to use a guide to find the last patch because I couldn't ffigure out where it was and that was a hell of surprise

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

i'm kind of annoyed but gently caress i'll buy mgs clothes lol

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
holy poo poo these are so expensive

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Of course.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICfETvMe3A

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It loving sucks that pc had to miss out on the badass 80s filter for consolefags. Just another issue of downgrading which has become WAY too commonplace for us proper gamers these days

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Y

Oh also I had to use a guide to find the last patch because I couldn't ffigure out where it was and that was a hell of surprise

ou could say, they played you like a drat fiddle!!! Lol

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

The PC version comes out two weeks later than the PS4 version and I'm honestly unsure if I'm going to bother to wait because they look exactly the same. Konami wants me to buy this twice I can tell.

If my comp wasn't a piece of poo poo I'd do the same, tbh.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

The PC version comes out two weeks later than the PS4 version and I'm honestly unsure if I'm going to bother to wait because they look exactly the same. Konami wants me to buy this twice I can tell.

For me if a game is available for current consoles or PC I only go PC if the mods might be interesting (like GTAV). I prefer console most of the time for ease of playing on a big TV. I don't care one iota about Metal Gear mods so I'll stick to ps4. Plus I think you get some bonus crap if you have a GZ save on the same platform you play TPP on

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the universe that has discovered Steam Big Picture.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My PC isn't connected to my tv. I could do that but it would be a pain and as it is I already have to swap between 3 HDMI cables on 2 slots, I wouldn't want to add a 4th

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My PC isn't connected to my tv. I could do that but it would be a pain and as it is I already have to swap between 3 HDMI cables on 2 slots, I wouldn't want to add a 4th

I guess I hadn't thought of that.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Use steam in home streaming

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

I also don't really care about the online stuff in Metal Gear, I don't really expect it to be very good in fact

In this gamers opinion all the online stuff since mgs3 has been very win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I also don't really care about the online stuff in Metal Gear, I don't really expect it to be very good in fact

I'll give it a shot, but I agree.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Getting to design your own base, assign guards/traps/etc, ad sneak around bases designed by other players, sounds totally lame...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Getting to design your own base, assign guards/traps/etc, ad sneak around bases designed by other players, sounds totally lame...

I'm sure it's great and ambitious but if it takes any cues from current multiplayer games it'll probably just feel like a novelty once you've played 4 matches of it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

This. Also on PC it's going to be hacked to death by people using trainers to get unlimited resources.

The World is a vampire

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It will probably be all fixed points for all the stuff and the base will place these pipes you can climb and ignore 90% of everything.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

The World is a vampire
Billy Corgan as Otacon in the MGS movie

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Pablo Gigante posted:

Billy Corgan as Otacon in the MGS movie

It's 'William' now ...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

It's 'William' now ...
William Corgan IS Dr. Hal "Otacon" Emmerich

"Snake... I wish Sniper Wolf had shot a bullet at me... a bullet... with butterfly wings..."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I heard that William Corgan is a big time wrestling fan, so it makes it all the more epic when he comes out to play Today or whatever on Guitar Hero World Tour.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I heard that William Corgan is a big time wrestling fan, so it makes it all the more epic when he comes out to play Today or whatever on Guitar Hero World Tour.

He actually got hired by TNA or whatever haha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

The Rock hearing 1979 and getting those high school feels... nice.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

https://youtu.be/ryYcyt8FPlg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness + Siamese Dream are some of the best albums ever made, so I hope his musical genius somehow transfers over to wrestling.

• Locked thread