Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

Al Borland posted:

the best part is he eats those burgers.

actually, that's just the best part about burgers in general. that you eat them, i mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

gritty rebooted ronald mcdonald: wanna know how I got these chins?

Scaly Haylie

the commercials are pretty well done, actually. i think i'm on board with the new hamburglar.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
a B&E record a mile long yet he still is endorsed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
In a shocking development in the Hamburglar hostage situation, it turns out something can kill the Grimace

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe
grimace had to go, just like caeser.

----------------

Swizzbutt

et tu, Ronald?

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The hostage negotiator thought they had the situation under control, but when the Hamburglar demanded pizza for himself and the hostages she realized something was wrong. She gave the SWAT team the go-ahead, but no one was prepared for what they found...

joke_explainer

Detective's standing over a decorated Happy Meal box, open, staring in horror while his partner screams, "WHAT'S IN THE BOX??? WHAT'S IN THE BOX??"

dogcrash truther
hmaburglar's new catchphrase: Knife to meet you

dogcrash truther
wait.. i fucekd it up

dogcrash truther
Knife to Meat You

dogcrash truther
thats better

Scaly Haylie

https://vine.co/v/emKrBXEOATT
less on board with this

BIG BIC SQUAD
"Let's bring the Hamburglar back, but he has to be hot young dad now"

cuntman.net

joke_explainer posted:

Detective's standing over a decorated Happy Meal box, open, staring in horror while his partner screams, "WHAT'S IN THE BOX??? WHAT'S IN THE BOX??"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

dogcrash truther posted:

hmaburglar's new catchphrase: Knife to meet you
you can't catchphrase the gingerbread man

• Locked thread