Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Thanks guys, and yeah I'm doing my best to get together the free time to do stuff for this but every hour I'm not working is probably another meal that isn't on my table, so progress has been slow. I won't be compromising on the demo though, it's going to have everything that I want it to have and some kind of polish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

I will be throwing out a demo to the aether when I get the time, but for now I'd like to welcome you to the new website!

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Man that looks cool.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Cool, you have a games section. When I get some time I want to give a few of those a go.

I'm really looking forward to playing this though.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

From now until the 19th, you can try out the cut-down demo I'll be pimping at SXSW.

It's small, but there's a few creepy easter eggs for you to find if you really want! It's a 5.66MB executable archive installer, and about 8MB on-disk.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I did it, I walked around and learned about airplanes and undershirts

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Sweet! I figure I needed to get something out or I'd never have the motivation to work on it, so I hope you folks enjoy the stuff that's there.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Had a really good time demoing the game yesterday. Lots of people came up to the booth to play, particularly kids!

The demo has had some minor things fixed but I think I'll keep it up for a bit longer than I initially said, just so people get an adequate chance to DL the thing and take a look. When the full Act I demo's done, then I'll take it to greenlight.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Hell Diary's sound and effect code got ported to Nightmare Castle, which is getting a new release soon! And it'll be a really sweeping update, too.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I forgot to give feedback on the SXSW demo! I liked the feel of the game, one thing that is frustrating is having to restart the conversation with people after every option chosen - would you consider having the default be going back to the list of talk options instead of ending the conversation immediately?

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Yeah, that wouldn't be difficult to implement!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Game's progressing pretty slowly, but I had some spare time to make a special track and a YM2608 Speak Board demonstration.

• Locked thread