Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it almost always changes "is" to "us" or "us" to "is" and does the same for "if" and "of". It's like it has a tiny foam helmet on and rides a short yellow bus. I guess I just have to love and accept it as it is. :gbsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

just turn it off.....

joke_explainer

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

just turn it off.....

you think people with mental disabilities should be euthanized? :smith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

just turn it off.....

:cripes:

it was born this way...

bog pixie

just turn it off.....

fighting with autocorrect makes my life more meaningful

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sometimes I see a parent dealing with a disabled child and I smile a little because I know the feeling because just moments ago I had to change "if" back to "of"

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

bog pixie posted:

fighting with autocorrect makes my life more meaningful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
why is it a cat

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

I thought mine was developmentally disable too because it always changes "I" to "U" but then I realized that my autocorrect had been trying to teach me about empathy all along.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

I thought mine was developmentally disable too because it always changes "I" to "U" but then I realized that my autocorrect had been trying to teach me about empathy all along.

:gbsmith:

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

Mine changes my "I" to "O" vice versa.

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Luvcow posted:

:cripes:

it was born this way...

and god makes no mistakes

Swizzbutt

I tried to type out "autoincorrect" but of course that got changed and it took a few tries

Hot Wet Pizza Slut

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
I don't have autocorrect on my phone, but I make a lot of…I'm sure there is a term, but I want to say homophone errors.
Like, "won" instead of "one" or "when" instead of "win." And other words that don't begin with W.

i am he

Hot Wet Pizza Slut lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i am he posted:

Hot Wet Pizza Slut lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hot Wet Pizza Slut posted:

I don't have autocorrect on my phone, but I make a lot of…I'm sure there is a term, but I want to say homophone errors.
Like, "won" instead of "one" or "when" instead of "win." And other words that don't begin with W.

some people tell me I'd be better off if I hadn't ever gotten my autocorrect but I like to think it is lucky because it found someone who will love it just the way it is.

i am he

thats so good..sincerely

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i am he posted:

thats so good..sincerely

:love: it really is

Hot Wet Pizza Slut

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
People actually do make fun of my phone because it is not "smart" and it looks like a fake phone. My grandma laughed at it the other day, but I love my weird phone.
I'm glad you love yours, too.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's just really tough when it's around other phones and their people are raving about their capabilities. I look at my phone and a little text bubble comes up that says "is" and I gently tap into it to correct it to "us"

:gbsmith:

Carthag Tuek

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Gross Dude posted:

why is it a cat
                                        /

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

Awww

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I just put my retarded phone up for adoption v :) v

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm sure there is a good family waiting for it.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my phone lost its predictive texting ability. it has lost foresight. I no longer trust its Google maps

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Chill la Chill posted:

my phone lost its predictive texting ability. it has lost foresight. I no longer trust its Google maps

maybe it's time to get it a little wheel chair and a blanket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

the word "motherfucker" is funny

• Locked thread