Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
AM: splash face with blood of virgins
moisturize with thc oils
sunscreen

PM: foaming cleanser
exfoliate with microbeads
Special Japanese nighttime moisturizer
seal everything in with ziploc for freshness

My skintype is scaly and green because I'm a lizard. Any tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

how much basking in the desert sun are you doing each day op

bacalou

just sleep in a giant vat of jergens laced with pcp

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

just sleep in a giant vat of jergens laced with pcp

:yum:

saboten

dry shave your legs and dont moisturise for that exotic snakeskin look

thank u bacalou

saboten

saboten posted:

dry shave your legs and dont moisturise for that exotic snakeskin look

ive actually been rockin this for years

thank u bacalou

Mapparu

put lard in your bathtub and roll around in it.
then go outside and sunbathe to get that amazing greasy glow. :swoon:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a latex bodysuit filled with jojoba oil that I squeeze myself into every night

fuck. marry. t-rex

I sleep in a soaked wetsuit so I stay prune-y

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as a skeleton i dont have any skin to moisturise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
lol look at this care idiot, caring about their skin. what, too good for calluses? you skin your knee, gonna cry? huh? that's what I thought

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

sleep with a dog on your face every night

:jerry:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

exfoliate with a citrus zester and apply vodka to close your pores

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.

Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.

Butter face and place biscuits on forehead. Sleep for 12 hours or until golden brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teleolurian

Spanish Manlove posted:

In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.

Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.

Butter face and place biscuits on forehead. Sleep for 12 hours or until golden brown.

Amazing

Also you should just molt every time you want newer sexier skin

• Locked thread