Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

I hope that people had fun. Looks like the Auspol Werewolves can't catch a break! Ah well, there are some roles that can shift things in the Werewolves' favour. If/when I run another one, I will mix some in.

Happy for anyone to give me feedback on whether there is anything I can do to make these games more enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
HahahaAnidav what the gently caress mate

Birdstrike your claim real.y hosed you over

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Those On My Left posted:

I hope that people had fun. Looks like the Auspol Werewolves can't catch a break! Ah well, there are some roles that can shift things in the Werewolves' favour. If/when I run another one, I will mix some in.

Happy for anyone to give me feedback on whether there is anything I can do to make these games more enjoyable.

Nope seems good. The shorter time limit deffo works.

Also very happy that even though I rolled scum, I ended up as town.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I was at Uni when this game was happening but the drama seemed fun. Glad it ended the way we all wanted it to.

SKY COQ posted:

Hahaha Anidav what the gently caress mate

I win.

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS
I enjoyed the short time limit, it made things a little more chaotic.

I thought for sure I had screwed things up when I falsely claimed who I had switched in an attempt to flush out the werewolf. Hilarious that I didn't need to lie in order to do it.

All's well that ends well, right?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

If it weren't for you meddling kids, I would've got away with it too!

Seriously, though, game was a blast. I thought I had a pretty good chance until Bif came in with their logic and reasoning.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

MaliciousOnion posted:

If it weren't for you meddling kids, I would've got away with it too!

Seriously, though, game was a blast. I thought I had a pretty good chance until Bif came in with their logic and reasoning.

I was pretty convinced it had to be Katter instead of you till right near the end, though. Once I figured Gaspy had to be the first wolf, claiming to switch him with the tanner seemed way too convenient!

looking forward to seeing what the new roles are.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Well I'm about to hop on a plane and head to Port Douglas for the rest of the week so it'll be a little while before I run another game.

Overall I was happier with how this game went. There was a lot of lying, which is kind of the point. I liked that Gaspy got to experience the feeling of having his role switch overnight, because to me that's one of the highlights of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Thanks for running TOML, I had fun especially once I wasn't the only one fake claiming.
Katter's gambit was very interesting, I even created an excel chart to map the probabilities of me being a werewolf depending on who out of Gaspy and MK were lying. I figured Gaspy was a wolf and that if I was switched I didn't want to be lynched anymore so I didn't bite.

• Locked thread