Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I love everything about it except the 3 days mechanic. It just always rubbed me the wrong way, and made me feel unpleasantly pressured

i like it becasue i'm a twisted goth and my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas and my favorite character is the clown with the tear away face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Couldn't find the thread but I am looking forward to playing the gigaepic dragon quest vii on my 3ds in English this summer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Couldn't find the thread but I am looking forward to playing the gigaepic dragon quest vii on my 3ds in English this summer

Ninty said they'll be showing off a bunch of info about this on their treehouse stream at e3...very excited.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i like it becasue i'm a twisted goth and my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas and my favorite character is the clown with the tear away face

That's badass

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Exclusive pic of me in November 1998 looking at my preorder OoT cart

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I still have my gold OoT cart and the 100%ed save file from when I was 13 is named Goku

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Exclusive pic of me in November 1998 looking at my preorder OoT cart

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my sister lent my mm gold holographic cart to her ex boyfriends brother along with most of my other n64 games.

needless to say i have not seen them since.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

i stole a ocarina of time cart from some stupid rear end in a top hat guitar player who was in a band with my brother, when i was in highschool. owned.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

C-Euro posted:

I just bought an OoT 3D cart, I haven't played OoT in a few years so I'm excited to revisit it like this.

I told myself in January I would try a minimal hearts run in a Zelda game this year, maybe this is where it happens.

Two things. Minimal heart runs are awesome but it sucks cause heart containers are rewarded for so much junk.

My favorite low heart run was twilight princess with the zora tunic. You take double damage from fire and ice and the yeti mansion is hilarious

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my morning jackass posted:

my sister lent my mm gold holographic cart to her ex boyfriends brother along with most of my other n64 games.

needless to say i have not seen them since.

lol same exact story. gold oot too

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i had every freaking mask too. it's been like fifteen years and i still give her poo poo about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Weren't all the mm carts gold and holographic

• Locked thread