Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
anyone here have experience working from home? my wifes current job pays about the same as good daycare costs in my area for a newborn, and i dont really trust daycare for my kid while shes that young

this is what her resume looks like (minus identifiable information)

in addition to her resume she has experience promoting bands the pnw doing informal counseling with young people wrt religion and has an ok social media presence and alot of skills cooking/baking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

you should probably activate your windows you cheap gently caress

Ace of Baes

weird toppings guy posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

are there a lot of horses in youyr house can you make them work for you

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

welcome to horsepower associates where we bring the strength of horses from our home to yours

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Tech support overflow for horses

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
its impossible.

FluffieDuckie

i can't really read that well enough to give advice but i added up her years of experience and she's about my mother's age so way to go snagging a senior citizen

also: you should probably activate your windows

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
that resume stinks don't hire her

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

i can't really read that well enough to give advice but i added up her years of experience and she's about my mother's age so way to go snagging a senior citizen

also: you should probably activate your windows

she's just worked multiple jobs since she was 14 lol

she got kicked out by her parents at a young age for not following jehova

----------------

google THIS

what sort of work is she wanting to do from home?

I've had a lot of success with oDesk (which is now "UpWork" for some dumb reason) but you gotta bring the computer skills

kuskus

i reformated her resume to show more of a horse personality because presentation is everything; acting is believing

FluffieDuckie

kuskus posted:

i reformated her resume to show more of a horse personality because presentation is everything; acting is believing

Ace of Baes
she used to do competitive barrel racing in the rodeo

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD

suicide bi cop posted:

Put that on the resume

Miss Psychosis

weird toppings guy posted:

FluffieDuckie

suicide bi cop posted:

has she played horse master? http://noncanon.com/HorseMaster.html

it's really popular with horse enthusiasts

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

vet tech for someone who works with large animals

you're welcome, PM me for my paypal email.

Ace of Baes

meteloides posted:

vet tech for someone who works with large animals

you're welcome, PM me for my paypal email.

shes not a certified vet tech, she actually is planning on getting certified soon while she goes to school

----------------

google THIS

so basically your wife needs something she can do, from home, with an infant strapped to her, that involves horses

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
tell her to get a stem degree

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Become Mongol nomads, then your horse can be your home! Perfect fit!

Alternatively, live on a ranch, then she can tend and stable other people's horses for money.

Or ... pet babysitter? People can drop off their pets and she can watch them?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

has she considered writing and illustrating a newberry prize winning children's book

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i mean caldecott

Miss Psychosis

google THIS posted:

so basically your wife needs something she can do, from home, with an infant strapped to her, that involves horses

Savage For The Winjun

your wife should try lying to get a job, she doesnt have any real skills except riding horses, which i dont think is really relevent anymore with the invention of the "automobile"

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
she should make a resume that's one page long. everyone knows what a retail employee does you don't have to have 8 bullet points to explain it

tao of lmao

google THIS posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Gone Fashing posted:

she should make a resume that's one page long. everyone knows what a retail employee does you don't have to have 8 bullet points to explain it

:agreed:

alnilam

yes her resume should definitely be 1 page max. this has come up a weirdly high number of times here on byob the comic sans chill forum.

ty manifisto

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
u roll up in here with a scrub tier resume u gonna get calle dout...byob bithc

dogcrash truther
dont hurt animals or commit sexcrimes and if you do, please make sure that your sex crime resume is only one page long

Ace of Baes
shes never had any issues getting hired but illet her know

----------------

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

dogcrash truther posted:

dont hurt animals or commit sexcrimes and if you do, please make sure that your sex crime resume is only one page long

dogcrash truther
once youve been hired to commit sex crimes, you can begin to omit any sex crime internships you did, as well as college experience (fraternities etc.)

fuck. marry. t-rex

Best bet is probably doing odd jobs for a year for extra cash while mostly staying home or if you get lucky she could probably babysit a family and bring her child along.

fuck. marry. t-rex

My favorite untrained odd jobs to do are: housesitting, petsitting, babysitting. They are basically free money while you do what you gotta do during the day, like be pregnant or w.e

fuck. marry. t-rex

You could maybe do some sort of housecleaning as well, or work at a daycare in a church or something, w.e would pay a little bit to basically spend your time watching your own child

Note; NOT a real daycare- they probably want you to actually work hard and have experience and slave away all day and such

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

once youve been hired to commit sex crimes, you can begin to omit any sex crime internships you did, as well as college experience (fraternities etc.)

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
is killing a bitter rich aunt something she might be into? She could trample her with a horse.

• Locked thread