Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Giving this game a go as it seems to be what everyone is playing and I have to say I can see why. Being able to blitz without worrying about the ticket issue makes this wayyy better than other games of the same genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
What is the requiremnt to join GoonSqud just hit lv22

Murglor
Jul 9, 2007

Mean green fighting machine.
You just need to ask to join, and the minimum level will be temporarily lowered long enough for you to apply. (at least, that's how it happened for me; I was level 40ish when I joined)

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Asking to join Goon Squad, lv 25

EzEight fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 12, 2015

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
You can apply now

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Applied as Ez8

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
And so it came to pass, and so it was told, quoth the raven "never more"
There's a new patch, looks like some kind of relic dungeon/upgrade system, looks like it could be neat I guess

Edit: working on stage 8 ATM, it's getting pretty hard, treasure boss is at 119K BR but still beatable at 106K BR top

this thing requires 3 teams of pretty good BR to get anywhere

Coolspaz fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 17, 2015

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
Our guild seems to be so be sinking, but I'm still here to lead us to victory!!

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico

Coolspaz posted:

Our guild seems to be so be sinking, but I'm still here to lead us to victory!!

I've been getting version mismatch errors and it won't let me connect. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and get the same error.

Anyone else on Android having this problem?

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
I'm gonna start purging the guild and open it up to pugs - if any goons want back in just let me know, I'm gonna start at 8 days and go from there

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
:thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
This whole open up to pugs strategy has failed as no one has even tried to get it....

• Locked thread