Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

mine is a Linux because it was free and no body wanted it because I found him in a rubbish bag in a ditch on the side of the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

First post.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i don't have a cat because i'm not autistic

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cats are the most common pets in the world.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

a funny one, op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yospos is alive and kicking

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its be a palmOS computer, kuz its dead

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
hi displeased moo cow, i dn't have a cat so i guess it would be a good computer with a good operating system i.e. it doesn't exist

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
chickens

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
my cats make all sorts of noise so deffo not linux

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

this thread proves my point well. rip forums.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
a cum cat

Romulan Hippie
Aug 23, 2005
that was a fat kid
i dont have a cat, so something running a mill cpu i guess

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

a packard bell because she's old and white and i only hang onto her for sentimental purposes

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
an xbox one because it takes shits on ym carpet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
a cue cat

• Locked thread