Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
I am currently not augmented, however I would like to get several body augmentations.
Does anyone know when cyborg parts will be available legally in the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

I am currently not augmented, however I would like to get several body augmentations.
Does anyone know when cyborg parts will be available legally in the US?

they're legal now OP. If you think about it, reading and writing is a cybernetic implant built of concepts, rules and memorization instead of ceramic, metal, and circuit boards, and is painstakingly and unnaturally bolted onto new people (for great benefit). Literacy is the only augmentation you need!

yoober

you can get a pacemaker or a pegleg already just ask your doctor

SADDLE ME UP
pneumatic penises are coming down fast with the new hydraulics coming out, I'd wait a few years and you could get one at bargain basement prices

Al Borland

by XyloJW

yoober posted:

This interests me greatly. An artificial heart to replace my weak, frail, mortal one would be essential I imagine.
Also these robot legs too. Do they improve my kick power, jump height, and running speed?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

yoober posted:

it's nice that they take requests. I went in and asked if I could get my knee replaced with a small strip of metal coat hanger. it was an awful mistake, but my doctor was very accommodating, and he gave me these awesome pills too.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yoober posted:

a peg leg that can turn into a plunger

----------------

the unabonger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBPgJQhQHc

Tebulot

im hip now bois

The second that cybernetic augmentations become even slightly better than my preexisting limbs i'm getting those bad boys chopped off and getting them replaced.

Also I want a cyberbrain

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
science can now put a .22 caliber gun in your dick

cuntman.net

Tebulot posted:

The second that cybernetic augmentations become even slightly better than my preexisting limbs i'm getting those bad boys chopped off and getting them replaced.

they already are

cuntman.net

metal is stronger than flesh??? haha yeah right

joke_explainer

i bet if one of your prosthetic limbs gets crushed in a pneumatic press or whatever you're just like 'daaamn! that poo poo's expensive!!' and really irritated/inconvenienced and not psychologically and physiologically traumatized as much as if its an actual limb.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Tebulot posted:

Also I want a cyberbrain

We can cyborg high five.

joke_explainer posted:

i bet if one of your prosthetic limbs gets crushed in a pneumatic press or whatever you're just like 'daaamn! that poo poo's expensive!!' and really irritated/inconvenienced and not psychologically and physiologically traumatized as much as if its an actual limb.

More likely you are like "Nah this isn't gonna happen." and use your cybernetic strength to stop the press.

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Al Borland posted:

More likely you are like "Nah this isn't gonna happen." and use your cybernetic strength to stop the press.
"No, *you* are terminated... fucker"

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
augment my rear end

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
augment your posting

GEExCEE

ham_sanitizer posted:

augment my rear end

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5VzlRvIw4

alnilam

when you have contacts or glasses or braces you are a cyborg

alnilam

without Cyborg Technology i would be legally blind :(

3D Megadoodoo

if you insert a running hella butt vibrator into your butt, you get cyborgian :tutbutt:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

science can now put a .22 caliber gun in your dick

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

good pic and movie.

----------------

• Locked thread