Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
What about for those who can't use conditioner though? When I have tried to use it it just does not work. I try spreading it in my hair but it doesn't spread and just feels stuck wherever I put it.

You are missing out on some fine white women.

goodness fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
I'm a big strong man with a big strong beard, but I've had such good results with Dove's basic hypoallergenic soap that it's replaced shampoo for my hair and beard. Most days I just wash my hands and scrub my hair and beard with clean hands to pick up excess oil. Every few days I'll wash the hair and beard with a little soap.

Once I'm done, while they're both still damp, I work some oil into both. I have a very coarse beard, so it soaks up a lot of oil. I'll comb it a good bit to spread the oil evenly and get it to lay smooth and not frizz as it dries. I'd been using castor oil for a while, but I switched to coconut oil.

• Locked thread