Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would You Like A Michelada
This poll is closed.
Yes Please! 29 35.37%
Of Course! 7 8.54%
Goku 33 40.24%
Its 5 o'clock somewhere! 13 15.85%
Total: 82 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Talmonis posted:

My michelada is done with whatever bloody mary mix you prefer, fresh squeezed lime juice, Old Bay to taste, and Corona. I want to get into Tajin as well, for rimming the glass, but haven't had the opportunity. I just spent a week drinking two of these a night. It was a good week.

tajin sucks dick for the rim (see the OP) I havent tried Old Bay before but I bet it would be good. Basically anythign is better than celery salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

Nooner posted:

tajin sucks dick for the rim (see the OP) I havent tried Old Bay before but I bet it would be good. Basically anythign is better than celery salt

Tajin mixed with margarita rimming salt. You can thank me later.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
CLR? more like C(ilantro, lime, rimmed glass!!,)

Don't try cleaning you shower with a michelada, eat a cop's wives pussy party with your buds

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
awesome of you to bump this poo poo thread right after you get off of probation, keep it up GBS poster nooner~!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mindphlux posted:

awesome of you to bump this poo poo thread right after you get off of probation, keep it up GBS poster nooner~!!!

this is a rather bad tip on how to michelada or not even one at all unlike this don't just push the whole rim of the glass into ur rimming spice mix (see gbs thread on homo mix for recipe), hold the glass sideways and spin it so you rim just the outside of the glass instead of rimming both the inside and outside, where the spice inside can mix with the drink and screw up your well crafted lada

it's seeming to already start turning fall here in Toronto so i need to rely on ladas to give me that summer vibe to brighten my brunch and i hope this tip will brighten yours too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

mindphlux posted:

actually it's a good reminder that it's saturday, really hot out and that a michelada goes with both of those things.

• Locked thread