Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Here we go with the one thing that reminds me why I watch wrestling! Note I don't watch NXT normally because I'm a jerk, so the following may or may not be accurate.

:siren: Early update: Hideo Itami is hurt from parking lot attack by Owens, out of match

NXT Takeover 5/20

Bayley/Charlotte vs. Emma/Dana Brooke

Team HugWoo has been going through some difficulty—specifically, Bailey. Emma has been trying to prove she's secretly an rear end in a top hat (like Emma). Will Bayley hug Emma? TO DEATH?!

Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno

Two big hosses meet in a hoss-off under "What the gently caress, when did Rhyno get hired?!" rules. (Yes I know it was a few months ago leave me alone) If you are a fan of men punching each other and possibly doing it for real, here's your match.

Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze

You don't talk poo poo about Kevin Owens. Itami seems to forgotten that, and, welp, this is a one on one match. If you've ever wanted to see Ben Stiller and a man whiter than Sheamus wrestle to a 3.5+ star match, here you go.

Blake/Murphy vs. Enzo/Big Cass (title)

Who the gently caress is Blake and Murphy? Seriously I have no idea. Oh well, apparently this match is a big deal!

Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch (title)

Becky Lynch is a flight attendant by day and Irish murderess by night. Will she be able to beat her mentor and become the New Boss? Will anyone notice that Becky Lynch is actually Paige in a wig?

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn (title)

Vader 2.0 versus The World's Greatest Babyface. If you need any more reasons to watch this, well... quite frankly, you're not worth my time :smug:

This is going to be good. I know this because it's always good. Let's go!! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
fine you fucks don't post in my thread t:mad:

• Locked thread