Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Remember how the player character in Gears of War said "poo poo yeah!" while performing certain actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
oo penis.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slam fuckin dunk

i clicked hoping for some quality content and then oh poo poo i got "[*]oo [*]ienis"'-ed

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
More like twenty shitloads of poo poo yeah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked in the 3rd one when coletrain had the football flash back and touch downed a bomb

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Remember how the player character in Gears of War said "poo poo yeah!" while performing certain actions.

it was cool how the character verbalised all my exact thoughts while playing the gaming epic Gears of War

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxjRozXFt8

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

trying to jack off posted:

it was cool how the character verbalised all my exact thoughts while playing the gaming epic Gears of War

is ur av supposed to be christian slater

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Skylark posted:

They're dumb macho pieces of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ooo! Look at all the JUICE up in this bizatch!
-- The Black Man Gears Soldier, excerpt from my fanpatch of Gears of War

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

koolkal posted:

It's Max Payne.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

koolkal posted:

:siren: noob alert :siren:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

koolkal posted:

jfc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

koolkal posted:

this guy types in lower case in imp zone and the xbone has the wrong type of ram megathread but uses perfect capitalization and punctuation everywhere else

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

this guy types in lower case in imp zone and the xbone has the wrong type of ram megathread but uses perfect capitalization and punctuation everywhere else

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Profanity
10/10
Over 50 uses of gently caress. Bulletstorm contains extreme profanity, some of which is outlined in the "Sex" section. Other examples of its frequent and strong language includes "what the gently caress?," "hosed up," "I will gently caress up your life," "shut the gently caress up," "holy piss poo poo," "hell," "drat," and many others. Name calling (motherfucker, cocksucker, son of a whore, pile of poo poo, rear end in a top hat, poo poo-head, rear end-maggot and dog-poo poo.)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

What the. ..

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

O_O

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dat RAM doe

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
holy piss poo poo

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Profanity
10/10
Over 50 uses of gently caress. Bulletstorm contains extreme profanity, some of which is outlined in the "Sex" section. Other examples of its frequent and strong language includes "what the gently caress?," "hosed up," "I will gently caress up your life," "shut the gently caress up," "holy piss poo poo," "hell," "drat," and many others. Name calling (motherfucker, cocksucker, son of a whore, pile of poo poo, rear end in a top hat, poo poo-head, rear end-maggot and dog-poo poo.)

"updog"

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Brutal Ownage

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Remember the dude always talking about his wife Maria and then you see her and she's dead as gently caress.

• Locked thread