Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
and Nintendo for a unique solution to your banking needs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmwZwJp_8Y&t=7s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
:firstpost:

I'm the modem sounds and the 2,030% interest rate

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm the 12345 password without any asterisks covering it up

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

and Nintendo for a unique solution to your banking needs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmwZwJp_8Y&t=7s

i'm wakko.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the home menu is great

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Glad to see Trans and DEC finally teaming up like this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

the home menu is great

same typeface (font?) as the ren and stimpy game

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

duTrieux. posted:

the home menu is great

not so dissimilar to a bank's web site in 1997

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
DEC was fuckin sweet, 8 or 16bit architecture for life, and also the ceo guy was weird/cool

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

du -hast posted:

DEC was fuckin sweet, 8 or 16bit architecture for life, and also the ceo guy was weird/cool

also the 64-bit alpha to replace all those old VAX machines (or stick with them and upgrade since it was backwards compatible)

my dad worked there for about 25 years until they got bought out by intel, and then he continued working there. actually it was his first real job ever after high school. literally flipped through a phone book and saw Digital and thought he'd give it a shot since computers seemed to be the next big thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

du -hast posted:

36-bit forever!

• Locked thread