Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
some people hate the word "moist", and some people can withstand it. thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morning wood
i hate that word :barf:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's a moist word

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

no, thank YOU

i am he

words cant hurt me op, not since the incident.

Anonybominous

Many lovely things are moist. Like, a moist towellette. A moist cake, or brownies. A pleasant fog may be called "moist".

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
moist stamen of considerable girth

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wet glistening moist
rising from tangled forest
swollen head shines bright

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
that wouldhave been awesome if Jimmy Carey said "i moist rear end you a question" when he was Ace Ventura making his anus talk. if he said that the crowd of people in the theatre would have laughed out loud.this was in the mid90s btw

----------------

cuntman.net

i yelled moist in the middle of a crowded theater and then the theater caught fire

Mapparu

moisture

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a great word

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

WetNightmare posted:

that wouldhave been awesome if Jimmy Carey said "i moist rear end you a question" when he was Ace Ventura making his anus talk. if he said that the crowd of people in the theatre would have laughed out loud.this was in the mid90s btw

lmao still in 2015

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

WetNightmare posted:

some people hate the word "moist", and some people can withstand it. thanks

For the people that cannot stand it, moist you really?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

CAT BRUSH posted:

a great word

I agree.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
moist to meet you

google THIS

my sister-in-law is extremely repulsed by that word and until now I thought that was an isolated thing like how many people can possibly have issues with a word I didn't know there was a moist meme

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i have had several people tell me not to use the word 'moist' throughout my lifetime. every instance it wasnt even in relation to anything sexual.

im still gonna say it.

----------------

Afro Doug

WetNightmare posted:

i think he was probably supposed to say that but the legal department made them change it because its dangerous to laugh that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Afro Doug posted:

i think he was probably supposed to say that but the legal department made them change it because its dangerous to laugh that hard

fuckin lawyers man

• Locked thread