Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Blasmeister posted:

Dean knows his rights: If the charges against you are dropped, they have to give you a ride home and a commemorative uniform.

Too bad no one told Goldberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Roman sacrificing himself to stall only for Dean to show up in a police uniform was just perfect. It was just the right mix of the old Shield mentality and their more developed singles characters.

I watched Raw half focused on a phone and enjoyed most of it.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Remember that time the Shield randomly arrived to the arena via a helicopter? I'm starting to think Dean just stole it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8jxUsYFEwA&hd=1

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Roman sacrificing himself to stall only for Dean to show up in a police uniform was just perfect. It was just the right mix of the old Shield mentality and their more developed singles characters.

I watched Raw half focused on a phone and enjoyed most of it.

:agreed: it was perfect and also subverted with our expectations that Roman would steal the spotlight when in reality he was a meat shield and gave his buddy a bigger moment (because Dean also saved him from being murdered),

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's amazing how when Roman is on a team with the best wrestler suddenly we all love him again. It's almost like he works really well in a team and with Dean Ambrose.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

HulkaMatt posted:

Dean Ambrose will break out of jail.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Roman is a Good Friend, while Cena is a Bad Friend.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Raidou Kuzunoha has really let himself go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Delsaber posted:

Raidou Kuzunoha has really let himself go.

booooooooooooo

• Locked thread