Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

sad... in the brain. maybe the other body parts are happy but it's hard to tell cuzthey don't have cognition

hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

is my dick sad anytime it's not erect

smoobles

i found a secret stash of happy meds in a travel bag, which is good because i missed my last doc appointment and couldn't get another one til next month and i am runnig out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the sad dicks

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
"as far as you know" thought smoobles' arm to itself. it would continue doing the menial tasks that the brain commanded it too, but soon, the arm would be in charge. soon enough.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

nonazis

^ that's a nice picture of smoobles

A Tin Of Beans

i'd like to buy the world a coke

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

City of Glompton

nonazis posted:

"as far as you know" thought smoobles' arm to itself. it would continue doing the menial tasks that the brain commanded it too, but soon, the arm would be in charge. soon enough.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
was the movie really bad enough to give you sad brains smoobles?

----------------

tradjik

if you're sad smoke weed then you wont be sad

ty heather papps u da bes

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that is terrible advice for many people

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i regularly have cerebrospinal fluid drained due to my sad, crying brain. they installed a tap, in fact

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can sometimes hear the sound of my spinal fluid squicking around at the base of my skull and when it's very quiet so can others i asked a doctor about it but they didn't seem worried

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can sometimes hear the sound of my spinal fluid squicking around at the base of my skull and when it's very quiet so can others i asked a doctor about it but they didn't seem worried

it'll go away on its own due to evaporation, it's the cause of halitosis

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
people tell me my cerebral spinal fluid tastes like maple syrup

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
but I can't imagine a scenario where maple syrup could be the cause of such sadness

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Couldn't you get your prescription renewed by contacting the reception and something something without actually meeting the doc? Might wanna ask about options next visit rather than risk getting off the meds due to... hm... the spotty attendance typical to sadbrains.

DeepQantas

When you have sadbrains always have an escape root and a plan to kill everyone you meet

DeepQantas

A night out on the town, eh? Sure, but first let me just take out this cigarette...

*thwip*

On the other hand, smoking is bad for your health

DeepQantas

Ah, mr Sadbrains. Here for the job interview? Please have a s... Uh, yes. Knife to meet you too... what are you...?

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
the image of owen wilson looking at his balls and whispering to himself "these are nice" always cures my sadness

DeepQantas

Meet your parents? Didn't you hear, someone set off a firebomb at their house?

Now excuse me, I have to call that number I told you never to call.

Scaly Haylie

DeepQantas posted:

A night out on the town, eh? Sure, but first let me just take out this cigarette...

*thwip*

On the other hand, smoking is bad for your health

is spider-man stopping people from smoking?

DeepQantas

No it's depressed james bond with poison dart cigarette and he doesn't want to go out cos he's depressed

nonazis

Bo-Pepper posted:

you should go on that thread called "normal schizophrenics". I think you'd fit in

treasure bear

having a sad brain is unbyob now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Yes but it's a problem we should work towards solving...

Step 1 emptyquote a post
step 2 reply to a post
step 3 post a thread

socks in the morning: if you DARE

• Locked thread