Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spicy Guacamole posted:

They were scheduled to be on station anyway. v:)v

hellfires are better at turning villages into parking lots than mk19s tbf

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jun 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

hellfires are better at turning villages into parking lots than mk19s tbf

mk19 is much more entertaining to shoot

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
JDAMS are even better. :getin: Pretty sure I've posted the videos of those drops.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Bolow posted:

mk19 is much more entertaining to shoot

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
if you can shoot mk19 and see jdams drop at the same time, all is right in the world.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I shot my brother with a BB gun when we were kids and it made me laugh so hard I got a tummy ache

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I shot my brother with a BB gun when we were kids and it made me laugh so hard I got a tummy ache

same except one of my friends while his mom was pulling into the parking lot to pick him up.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

shot some kid in the thumb nail with a pellet gun and it blew the nail off and it never grew back right

also loaded an air rifle with dirt and little pebbles and shot my friend in the face with it at point blank range

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

also loaded an air rifle with dirt and little pebbles and shot my friend in the face with it at point blank range

I once put a sidewinder missile off a broken F-15 model I had build in one of those pump action air rifles and shot it at my cousin after 8 pumps. It went about 3/4ths of an inch in to his thigh but the rear fins on it stopped it from going all the way in. I lost my Sega over that

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
rip Sega

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

rip Sega

It just went from my room to my sisters' room. But they made me clean our bathroom so i could play X-Men 2 and Madden. Thats how I learned girls are loving pigs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I shot a paintball at a kid with his mask off when I was like 12 because I thought it was funny to shoot people

I haven't changed

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

shot some kid in the thumb nail with a pellet gun and it blew the nail off and it never grew back right

wow I was literally that kid except it was my left index finger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Spicy Guacamole posted:

They were scheduled to be on station anyway. v:)v

Every time you schedule air support you don't use, an angel gets its wings, and an LNO weeps softly into his beer.

• Locked thread