Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
A used book store here recently closed, and I have the chance to pick up what's left of the scifi and horror section for kinda cheap.

Only thing is, I don't NEED all the books but I WANT all the books because books are awesome and I can always use more and being able to walk in my house is overrated anyway.

Media mail is still a thing in the US, so shipping is pretty much dirt cheap. I was thinking of making grab bags of just random books (they range from like 1980-2015) and offering em up for 6$ shipped or so for probably 5+ books.

Would anyone be interested in a grab bag? I wouldn't be doing requests cause I don't want to catalog a bajillion books, but I could do either all sci fi, all horror, or a mix of both.

Just wondering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Would this be by Paypal, Amazon, ?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Probably paypal or google wallet.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

If a) you have any of those old DAW yellow-spine paperbacks and b) would be willing to send just those (not requesting specific titles), I'd be down for a bag or two.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
OD - pretty sure we have none of those, cause I don't remember seeing anything like that when I was shopping earlier this week.

A 2lb box from my zip to california is about 3$ and some change, so I can probably offer either books by the lb or just a random assortment.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
I'd be interested (probably in several), although I couldn't take you up on it until I finish moving mid-June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nevermind gents. Decided to pass on the offer. There was someone else looking at em and I decided to let them get em.

• Locked thread