Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm sick to loving death of people saying I post in yospos as well. I post there to troll it and if you took the sticks out of your giant collective rear end you would see I get some pretty loving funny reactions too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm sick to loving death of people saying I post in yospos as well. I post there to troll it and if you took the sticks out of your giant collective rear end you would see I get some pretty loving funny reactions too.
Hm. Ah. Yes, the Imp Zone rear end stick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:rolleyes: That's why you have your own YOSPOS gang tag, right? Because you "Troll" there and are NOT a sincere hero to people in the forum? Give me a loving break.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

YOSPOS is epic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if yospos didnt want you posting there theyd hack your computer to death

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

This as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, I called one of the regulars a Stinky Fedora Wearing Kiwi Turd Pile and I got DDoSed for a month straight.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

They don't even know much about hacking tbh. They just know a lot about tech ceos and bitcoin.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The closest you'd get to being hacked there is for a mod to say "loading hacking tools" when they probate you from the forums.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They don't even know much about hacking tbh. They just know a lot about tech ceos and bitcoin.
"We," not "they." It's okay to say it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Harsh but fair.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ahh, I love the smell of flame war in the morning.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Up yours.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[in Wormskull voice] This guy's really obsessed with our asses...

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wow Stockholm syndrome much?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Ahh, I love the smell of flame war in the morning.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I like all of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i like you posters and i hate pink rathian!! she a bitch

• Locked thread