Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which apple product is currently suiting your needs?
iphone 4s
iphone 5
iphone 5s
iphone 6
iphone 6+
ipad mini
ipad
the new ipad
ipod touch
ipod classic
ipod nano
macbook
macbook air
macbook pro
retina macbook pro
imac
imac retina 5k
mac pro
mac mini
apple tv
g4 cube
time capsule
airport extreme
thunderbolt display
OSX
View Results

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
rmpb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

iphone 6 in the best colour (space grey) running the most advanced mobile phone operating system in the world (iOS 8.3)

thanks and god bless

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
using the new mac pro as a trashcan in the bathroom, suiting needs extremely well

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
that would be the iPhone 5

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

rmbp, 5s and mini 2. kinda which I'd sprung the extra $100 for the mini 3 cos occasionally I still pick it up and hold my finger on the home button waiting for something to happen. touch id is the shiznit

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

mishaq posted:

iphone 6 in the best colour (Armenian gold) running the most advanced mobile phone operating system in the world (iOS 8.3)

thanks and god bless

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

apple watch, op

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Maximum Leader posted:

that would be the iPhone 5

same except my lock button is dying :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
iPhone 4 8gb edition

iPod video with 30gb

iPad classique 16gb

100% Steve approved ownership something I bet virtually no one else here could say :smugmrgw:

• Locked thread