Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for May, 2015?
This poll is closed.
:eyepop: Prince Puma (Lucha Underground Champion) 59 32.24%
:rant: Seth Rollins (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) 59 32.24%
:human being: AJ Styles (IWGP Heavyweight Champion) 7 3.83%
:heysexy: Shinsuke Nakamura (FORMER IWGP Intercontinental Champion) 7 3.83%
:goku: Hirooki Goto (IWGP Intercontintal Champion) 6 3.28%
:patriot: Kurt Angle (TNA World Heavyweight Champion) 6 3.28%
:slick: BxB Hulk (Open the Dream Gate Champion) 1 0.55%
:dukedog: Hiroyoshi Tenzan (NWA World Heavyweight Champion) 1 0.55%
:freep: Jay Briscoe (ROH World Champion) 7 3.83%
:mediocre: None Worthy of Valhalla (None of the Above) 30 16.39%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Bard Maddox posted:

write in vote for Dean Ambrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Voting Puma, Cole/Styles was amazing but it was non-title and also gently caress Styles.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Voted Rollins, I always look forward to his championship matches despite the usual screwy finish.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Jerusalem posted:

Seriously, I think people need to really consider this - Puma carried HERNANDEZ to a really good match. That's insane, that's impossible!

Yeah, even Konnan couldn't carry Henandez to a good career, so that makes Puma even more impressive to me. Also impressive that Hernandez didn't manage to gently caress up and break his spine on a concrete ledge or something.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
it's probably already been posted, but in the absence of the true world champ Jay Lethal, my vote has to go to Puma.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Write-In vote for Sasha Banks

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Went with Rollins, he's such an entertaining chickenshit.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Went with Puma because I'm pretty sure he's not human if he can drag a genuinely really good match out of Hernandez.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Looks like it's gonna be a close one again, but don't you worry about that if you haven't voted, because when has your one single vote ever mattered!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Kevin Owens

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerusalem posted:

Looks like it's gonna be a close one again, but don't you worry about that if you haven't voted, because when has your one single vote ever mattered!

When does voting end? Looks like we're headed to a tie...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Late Friday/Early Saturday.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jerusalem posted:

Seriously, I think people need to really consider this - Puma carried HERNANDEZ to a really good match. That's insane, that's impossible!

Yeah, although I have to give some credit to whoever is booking/agenting (although for all I know, in LU Puma could be laying out his own matches). It's been said a bunch, but LU is pretty good at working to the strengths and weaknesses of its guys. Got an unsafe worker who can do a few big man spots and come off as a dick? Have him be a dick and do his unsafe-ish spots to your most resilient dude, and let that dynamic motherfucker carry the match.

But yeah, Puma is the man:

I like Seth a lot and he's real talented, but this booking is doing him no favors. When every match is obviously going to end in six different kinds of interference, it's hard to get overly invested in what he's doing. Hopefully his temper tantrum last night is going to lead away from that continuing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Somebody's ONE vote is currently making a difference and has put Seth Rollins into a slim lead, can he hold it or will Puma make it two months in a row?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There is still currently ONE vote in it, and time is nearly up!

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
sasha banks pls

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
No NXT option but an IC belt is on there? smh..........

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That IC belt regularly and successfully headlines cards for the number 2 promotion in the world. Of course it remains to be seen if it will remain that prestigious or it was just a result of being on Shinsuke "Charisma+" Nakamura.

Anyway, the poll should be running down sometime soon, and as it currently stands it could still go either way between Prince Puma and Seth Rollins.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh well would you look at that, it's a tie, because at least one person STILL thinks one single vote can't possibly make any difference!

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

The Seth Rollins/Prince Puma feud goes to the next level!

Should be an incredible showdown in the June poll

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Run-off vote. None of this "tie/draw/co-champion" bullshit. PSP MUST have an undisputed champion for the month!

Ladder match between Puma and Rollins.

Book it, J-Ru!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Seth Rollins booking dictates that after a clean loss and a tie, he must eat another clean loss. But only after Big Show comes in to attack Puma only to be stopped by Roman Reigns.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Run-off vote. None of this "tie/draw/co-champion" bullshit. PSP MUST have an undisputed champion for the month!

Book it, J-Ru!

technically the forum acronym is SATV: YONBHFTNA now

also why is Rollins in front of Puma in the pic this is bullshit

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Book it, J-Ru!

One Single Vote to act as impartial referee.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blooming Brilliant posted:

One Single Vote to act as impartial referee.

Match goes to a no-contest because the person meant to make the One Single Vote doesn't bother because they figure one single vote never matters.

Rythian
Dec 31, 2007

You take what comes, and the rest is void.

I voted Nakamura, but I'll change to Rollins, if you guys want a winner? I don't know if that's legit or what.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Well it ain't my fault. I'm a non-voting felon, thank you.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Rythian posted:

I voted Nakamura, but I'll change to Rollins, if you guys want a winner? I don't know if that's legit or what.

Maybe one of the Other votes was for Ricochet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rythian posted:

Nahh, we got the winner(s) we deserve. We just need to up our game next month.

• Locked thread