Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
ive got a big stiff dick but the more aroused i become the softer and smaller it gets. i use it to tease women. not intentionally, of course, but thats just what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
when i orgasm my tiny soft dick sucks up moisture from the surrounding area

dogcrash truther
ok, anyway, now you know about my dick

Miss Psychosis

[Increasingly agitated] Show don't tell!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
when fully aroused is it a tiny nub or an innie or is it even with the surrounding contours of your skin so you look androgynous

dogcrash truther

CAT BRUSH posted:

when fully aroused is it a tiny nub or an innie or is it even with the surrounding contours of your skin so you look androgynous

its just a small soft dick

dogcrash truther
i call him "benjamin button"

morning wood

dogcrash truther posted:

i call him "benjamin button"

is that because it was a bigger adult dick when you were younger and as you are aging its slowly turning into a babby dick?

dogcrash truther

morning wood posted:

is that because it was a bigger adult dick when you were younger and as you are aging its slowly turning into a babby dick?

its because it becomes smaller, when '[m aroused

morning wood
or has it always been this way

dogcrash truther
i know its not a perfect analogy but i 'd like to see you come up with a better one

morning wood
drat your fastposting :argh:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
this dick of mine, it just gets...smaller...as i become aroused, it's a reverse boner

i am he

high school locker room was hell for me.

morning wood
what about a bar of soap? it gets smaller when you rub it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you've heard of picasso's blue period, well dct has entered his "post a lot about sex and penis" period

pig slut lisa

irl is good

don't get me wrong. they're only similar cause their both periods. the blue period was a sad period, whereas the sexpenis period is a happy one, at least as i see it. also please note that i don't mean period like menses. just like aphase.

dogcrash truther
the length (slightly above average) girth (extremely pleasing) and mouthfeel (meaty, substantial) of my dick have been well known on byob for a long time

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

the length (slightly above average) girth (extremely pleasing) and mouthfeel (meaty, substantial) of my dick have been well known on byob for a long time

this makes me want to change my troll thread vote to your thread, because i like you and want you to be able to suck sucjh a good dick. but the fact of the matter is that greg's troll thrread was better, and his dick is plenty good enough for you to suck.

google THIS

if you go flaccid for more than four hours call your doctor right away

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

if you go flaccid for more than four hours call your doctor right away

fuck. marry. t-rex

pig slut lisa posted:

don't get me wrong. they're only similar cause their both periods. the blue period was a sad period, whereas the sexpenis period is a happy one, at least as i see it. also please note that i don't mean period like menses. just like aphase.

DCT doesn't have a Blue period that's his girlfriend that he watches 1x a month

pig slut lisa

irl is good

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

DCT doesn't have a Blue period that's his girlfriend that he watches 1x a month

pffft. he wishes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My penis slowly but continuously gets larger and eventually out will wipe out all life on earth

pig slut lisa

irl is good

helllo to the op's new av, which makes me chuckle

google THIS

i am he posted:

not me :smug:

ZeroCount

my penis is extremely potent, i"m not going to post pictures your just gonna have to take my word on it. its good and It is the hot poo poo and everyone loves it. It has been touched by at least three people and thats not even counting myself or either of my own two hands. It is the happiest penis in the world.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

CAT BRUSH posted:

this dick of mine, it just gets...smaller...as i become aroused, it's a reverse boner
A noner

Kazvall

it took great courage to share your dick affliction with us

thank you

the unabonger

i am he posted:

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

who remembers the hog dawg

the unabonger
all i remember is you teasing us with your weiner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i flunked out posted:

all i remember is you teasing us with your weiner.

thanks. yes. that was me, the rightful hog dawg.

• Locked thread