Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm going to buy Grim Fandango instead because I didn't play that in 1998

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Weak

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I returned WWE 2k15 for 50 dollars even though I think I preordered it and paid less than that

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I want to return bioshock but I bought it like 6 years ago and spent like 5 hours total over the years trying to troubleshoot it into running correctly, but it's a human being piece of poo poo that doesn't work. Love to get my 10 bucks or whatever I spent on it back adjusted for inflation

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I want to return bioshock but I bought it like 6 years ago and spent like 5 hours total over the years trying to troubleshoot it into running correctly, but it's a human being piece of poo poo that doesn't work. Love to get my 10 bucks or whatever I spent on it back adjusted for inflation
lol at yhour bad gaming pc.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
*your

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm going to try and return Red Faction Guerilla, which I got for free in 2009, because on the PC it only runs on ATI/AMD and not Intel/nVidia lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Nah.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I cannot, because it came with another game, which has significant playtime. Rip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Actually he's lucky he never had to play noted turd Bioshock

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

Regardless of the quality of the game, both PCs I've tried it on were well within minimum requirements. It's just a freaking piece of poo poo that doesn't run right on a lot of systems.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'd love the 5 dollars I spent on bioshock in 2009 back, because I could use it to open 2 falchion cases and perhaps get a sweet knife.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I played and almost beat a pirated copy of BioShock on a 2009 MacBook Pro... winning.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i'm going to try and return Red Faction Guerilla, which I got for free in 2009, because on the PC it only runs on ATI/AMD and not Intel/nVidia lol

*looks at his save game in red faction guerilla then double checks his pc specs consisting of an nvdia gpu and an intel cpu then rereads the statement* get your rear end to mars

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

http://explosm.net/rcg/AmusedMeasureBrass

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i tried to return early access turd sunless sea but they wouldn't let me because i played 3 hours instead of two

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

gotta set an alarm when playing probable poo poo tier early access games now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome! posted:

gotta set an alarm when playing probable poo poo tier early access games now

I solve this problem by not buying early access games in the first place.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

http://explosm.net/rcg/UntidyPizzasCoat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I solve this problem by not buying early access games in the first place.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Average Bear posted:

I might return The Witcher and The Witcher 2.

gently caress you.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

In Training posted:

bioshock is a good game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hoodrich posted:

bioshock is a good game.

it's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://explosm.net/rcg/FaintWindCamp

• Locked thread