Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i finished my playthrough up today by siding with house. i wish there were more options to control what he does in the wasteland, like convincing him to ally with the kings to improve freeside, or tempering his billionaire despotism with some kindness from the followers. it definitely feels like a bad ending, overall. i'm going to take a break for a few days, and then reload my save beforehand, kill house, and do the yesman ending. and then i'll probably be done with the game for a long time.

also i went into the legate's camp at level 48, with a fully modded anti-mat rifle and explosive shells, and killed him in a single shot in sneak mode so that he never even saw me approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

seriously a linear bethesda "fallout" game would own

there could be a liberty prime fuckawesome helicopterin'gangnam style setpiece every level

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

there could be a liberty prime fuckawesome helicopterin'gangnam style setpiece every level

:yikes:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

This.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

HORMELCHILI posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Nah I was so sick of combat at the end because I went high charisma and big guns and kept gibbing my stupid rear end party members. Beat the final boss through speech.

I think he was talking about what happens if you beat the game with evil karma

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Thug Lessons posted:

I started Old World Blues and everything has a shitton of armor, meaning I have to completely blow my ammo to kill anything, and its driving me insane.

OWB is pure concentrated Aids.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Benny D posted:

I think he was talking about what happens if you beat the game with evil karma

Oh I had good karma but I considered that I could open fire on the overseer anyways because he's a dick.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You can only do that if you have evil karma or bloody mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Oh I had good karma but I considered that I could open fire on the overseer anyways because he's a dick.

i think theres like a very small window before the game ends where you can press the button to start combat and do it regardless

• Locked thread