Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

He's fine. He's hanging out in a dog crate tonight because I already had an rear end in a top hat cat prowling around outside my fence. Normally I'm like "eh, nature" but this one gets a reprieve. He's not staying. 95% sure he's a little crow fledgling. I'll make him some food tomorrow if he doesn't leave of his own accord or if his parents abandon him or if he looks woozy. At least I've got calcium and protein powder. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

He's fine. He's hanging out in a dog crate tonight because I already had an rear end in a top hat cat prowling around outside my fence. Normally I'm like "eh, nature" but this one gets a reprieve. He's not staying. 95% sure he's a little crow fledgling. I'll make him some food tomorrow if he doesn't leave of his own accord or if his parents abandon him or if he looks woozy. At least I've got calcium and protein powder. Ugh.

I have always wanted a crow friend. Not a pet, just a few bros I know and can wave at and share some snacks.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

We had a crow for a summer that was transitioning between pet and wild. He approached my dad in the forest, and dad brought him home after he noticed the pink nail polish.
Provide an open cage, berries, meat, and a pedicure.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Traitor

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Spot on! He's a fledgling crow and hopefully will be able to fly well enough to leave your yard soon. A little nice-quality dry dog or cat food soaked in water would be a nice offering if he's still around when you feel bad for him and want to feed him something. Maybe 1/4 cup - not much and take it inside if there's any uneaten at night or racoons will come a'calling.

• Locked thread