Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Turn yourself inside-out on the first date, to find out if your date thinks you're beautiful on the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Ask them if they like Raffi or The Wiggles and if they say "No" you can play it cool and just be like "Oh haha yeah that's baby stuff I don't like it either"

City of Glompton

The Grown Up Adventures of Inside-Out Boy

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

deep dish peat moss

You should go out of your way to find the hidden piece of Emotion on each level of the date to get the Good Ending.

deep dish peat moss

And make sure you talk to the NPC as often as possible.

Ace of Baes
Ask your date if theyre an inanimate object, if they say no, you know theyre telling the truth, because inanimate objects cant talk, if they say yes, you know theyre lying, and a liar.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
ask your date which seasons theyre on on the shows you watch, that way if theyre behind on them you can pretend not to llike them later to get out of watching reruns

----------------

deep dish peat moss

You should always date on the highest difficulty. The rewards are lowered when you play on easy.

Ace of Baes
date: yeah im on season 2 still haha, gotta get caught up,
me: im boycotting the show because of the sansa rape scene
date: :wth:

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I don't have a good dating joke yet to mask this double post. I'm recharging.

Ace of Baes
only date people who speak languages you dont speak, by the time you're 30 you could be octo-lingual

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

suicide bi cop posted:

only date people who speak languages you dont speak, by the time you're 30 you could be octo-lingual

or you don't have to do chores and stuff because you can't understand what they want you to do.
What? Cook Dinner?Oh you must mean keep napping, OK.
No American women don't do that.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
make and show her her dnd character sheet, pointing towards her 18 charisma score while raising one eyebrow

google THIS

if your date jingles your keys it means that they stole your keys

google THIS fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jun 15, 2015

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
over dinner, subtly demonstrate all your most powerful sex moves on the complimentary bread rolls

----------------

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
play dating games for practice

alnilam

http://ninasays.so/datingsim/

ty manifisto

Mapparu

when telling your date where you are going to meet, don't tell them the date or time, they should know you well enough

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

blinking beacon nose posted:

play dating games for practice

Oh that's sad

joke_explainer

I think they broke up because he's just a massive, two-story tall torso with no lower half

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

I think they broke up because he's just a massive, two-story tall torso with no lower half

lol

alnilam

"just" a massive torso? Rude

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Girls are only interested in the lower half. That and money. .. freaking bitches

dogcrash truther
Please post more advanced dating strategies. I'm asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Please illustrate the strategies with charts, maps, graphs, stock photos, drawings, smilies etc

• Locked thread