Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-youtube-built-for-gamers.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

And when you want something specific, you can search with confidence, knowing that typing “call” will show you “Call of Duty” and not “Call Me Maybe.”

Finally!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hell yes... now i'll get Hearthstone instead of "Heartbeat Song Kelly Clarkson"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
last night they had a video player up where you could switch between the official bethesda conferance stream, gamespots stream, or giant bombs stream on the fly. it was really good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

last night they had a video player up where you could switch between the official bethesda conferance stream, gamespots stream, or giant bombs stream on the fly. it was really good

It's the best way to watch E3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

And when you want something specific, you can search with confidence, knowing that typing “call” will show you “Call of Duty” and not “Call Me Maybe.”

Finally!

Hell, I'd rather get my Jep on to be honest.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

it's still up and it's showing the following 4 videos at your convenience:
1) the entire nintendo world championship
2) dishonored 2 reveal
3) earthbound beginnings announcement
4) doom 4 reveal

plus that thing they do with superbowl ads, but game trailers

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
in 1.5 hours i'll be able to watch youtube's coverage of today's events... hell yes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hell, I'd rather get my Jep on to be honest.
The why not both picture.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why would you stream nintendo games on youtube when you can do it on twitch and not have to give nintendo money

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

No

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
What happens when the twitch and youtube streams collide? They're messing with forces they don't comprehend.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
youtube isn't just playing around with gamers

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Relin posted:

why would you stream nintendo games on youtube when you can do it on twitch and not have to give nintendo money

Da fuq.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relin posted:

:nallears:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Snape fail.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

If only there was a way to filter out Let's Plays so you can find gameplay footage without some twat yacking over the footage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

metricchip posted:

If only there was a way to filter out Let's Plays so you can find gameplay footage without some twat yacking over the footage.

I can't imagine watching just gameplay footage without commentary unless it's a SM64 speed run.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

metricchip posted:

I don't get why there isn't a term for just unedited video game footage with original audio only. "Let's Play" usually implies there's twat yacking involved though.

Relin posted:

I live exclusively to give Nintendo money.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I can't imagine watching just gameplay footage without commentary unless it's a SM64 speed run.

If i want to see how a game plays, it's better to just watch a 5 minute clip than 30 minutes of some human being masturbating to the cutscenes and the options menu

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

If i want to see how a game plays, it's better to just watch a 5 minute clip than 30 minutes of some human being masturbating to the cutscenes and the options menu

nobodys watching you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

nobodys watching you

[Quake III Arena voice:] Bazinga!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Quake III Arena voice:] Bazinga!

make this real

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

make this real

In Quake Live there replacing all the Q3A sounds with a guy whom sounds like the halo announcer.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

In Quake Live there replacing all the Q3A sounds with a guy whom sounds like the halo announcer.

What the...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The halo announcer is cool too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

The halo announcer is cool too

for some reason since i was young i automatically connect the halo announcers voice to a mental image of guy fieri so whenever I play halo i have to look at guy fieri the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Id never used the 60fps videos before but it's a godsend for MGSV trailers. Thanks YouTube

• Locked thread