Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

nonazis posted:

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

-_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

nonazis posted:

are four women equivalent to eight trannies? just trying to get the conversion calculator on google up to date.

e: looked it up, I guess 1 tranny = 2 women. I knew that I was right to prefer transexuals to girls.

heres a tip, never talk about trans people on this forum ever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Its weird how posting on this website improperly makes me feel like a jackass in real life. I'll be posting in games and drinking until this blows over.

Bwee
that's good , it should, referring to trans people as "trannies" and talking about their (lack of) equivalence with women is a bad opinion that you should work on not having

nonazis

Bwee posted:

that's good , it should, referring to trans people as "trannies" and talking about their (lack of) equivalence with women is a bad opinion that you should work on not having

I know. I once called a pre-operation F>M transexual a "she" and it kept me up for three days. I honestly don't think that anyone is unequal to anyone, despite sexual preference, race, sexual identity, and all the other stuff that doesn't actually matter. IRL, I protest nazis and show support for gay rights. (I live in the midwest, and nazis are actually trying to buy out a small town and turn it into a nazi compound). I have no right to, but I identify as pansexual (please don't call me an SJW) because I find everyone attractive despite any physical characteristics. If you don't believe me, go look for my drug fueled e/n post I made about this topic a long rear end time ago (I have since made peace with my sexuality, my girlfriend, and my addictions, hooray).

I know I'm supposed to be banishing myself to games, but I really like BYOB and the people on it, and I don't want to seem like a jackass to all you lovely people.

nonazis fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jun 17, 2015

Ace of Baes

nonazis posted:

I know. I once called a pre-operation F>M transexual a "she" and it kept me up for three days. I honestly don't think that anyone is unequal to anyone, despite sexual preference, race, sexual identity, and all the other stuff that doesn't actually matter. IRL, I protest nazis and show support for gay rights. (I live in the midwest, and nazis are actually trying to buy out a small town and turn it into a nazi compound). I have no right to, but I identify as pansexual (please don't call me an SJW) because I find everyone attractive despite any physical characteristics. If you don't believe me, go look for my drug fueled e/n post I made about this topic a long rear end time ago (I have since made peace with my sexuality, my girlfriend, and my addictions, hooray).

I know I'm supposed to be banishing myself to games, but I really like BYOB and the people on it, and I don't want to seem like a jackass to all you lovely people.

knife to meet you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

yikes...now i feel very conflicted about my post in the compliment thread

sorry nonazis, you shouldnt say stuff like that, or think it in your secret head. just a real ugly sentiment!

nonazis

Android Blues posted:

yikes...now i feel very conflicted about my post in the compliment thread

sorry nonazis, you shouldnt say stuff like that, or think it in your secret head. just a real ugly sentiment!

I assumed that you had already seen this thread when you complimented me, and it gave me a brief feeling of forgiveness. I suggest that you edit your compliment post, and change it to a criticism of my posting habits. I will post an explanation in the thread, and endorse your criticism, while also growing from your advice and becoming a better poster. While my language is ironic, my sentiment is not.

alnilam

nonazis you said a bad thing and people called you out and you seem genuinely sorry and seem to realize it was wrong, so i think you should get over it and move on, but that doesn't mean you should forget about it, you should think about it and how you should think differently, and remember how bad it made you feel when you said something hurtful and bad, so that maybe you won't accidentally say or even think such a thing in the future

treasure bear

debate and discussion but you're not allowed to hold an opinion between posts

treasure bear

Forum for aloof and mysterious posting

Bread Set Jettison

dogcrash truther posted:

Here's a good RSF: A Chill Forum

chili forum

Highly Unnecessary

a forum where every post must be under 140 characters
an images only forum

bog pixie

forum to talk about animals that are not pets

bog pixie

if you talk about your pet in there you get banned

alnilam

forum for gross things, people can talk about "dirty jobs" type stuff, bodily functions, gross nature things, gross history things,

bog pixie

forum where you post a picture of yourself and get rated by other posters - the purpose of the forum will be to find out who is the hottest, the cutest, etc. and at the end everyone else will be probated

bog pixie

subforum of darkness

Highly Unnecessary

a forum that costs $100 to gain access to

FartGhost

a subforum where you talk about sex but you have to use awkward metaphors for everything

Mapparu

a subforum with a 1/6 chance to get probated... it's Russian roulette basically...

Bwee

Bwee posted:

one of my favorite posts of all time

everyone read this

ron color

bog pixie posted:

forum where you post a picture of yourself and get rated by other posters - the purpose of the forum will be to find out who is the hottest, the cutest, etc. and at the end everyone else will be probated

deep dish peat moss

Bwee posted:

everyone read this

I'm going to watch Lost so that I can understand that post

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I'm never going to watch Lost or understand that post

Bwee

pig slut lisa posted:

I'm never going to watch Lost or understand that post

[intensely, nostrils flaring]

[he smacks PIG SLUT LISA's rear end hard]

saboten

bog pixie posted:

if you talk about your pet in there you get banned

thank u bacalou

Mapparu

my favorite episode is where desmond convinces some random lady to buy him a boat.

Bwee
that random lady was hurley's girlfriend

Mapparu

gently caress! i stopped watching @ season 3. drat what a twist.

FluffieDuckie

Bwee posted:

[intensely, nostrils flaring]

[he smacks PIG SLUT LISA's rear end hard]

if we're getting our butts smacked for not watching lost sign me up bb :wink:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The that one guy and call now love dump memorial forum.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bwee posted:

one of my favorite posts of all time

:love:

• Locked thread