Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

hell, i want more crazy auteurs in gaming. give me some real crazy motherfuckers who bite off way more than they chew

assassins creed but with sword canes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This is a sick loving burn

gtrmp posted:

What? This is incredibly dumb. By this logic, at the point you think Sony (or whoever) would start reducing what they'd chip in to fund the game, YSNet would be better served by asking people to stop giving to the Kickstarter entirely, so that they can instead get money directly from Sony without having to lose ~10% of that money to Kickstarter's processing fees. And why would they keep adding stretch goals if meeting those goals wouldn't actually make them any more money to pay for those goals? This thing you wrote here makes no sense at all.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

this guy really needs to read duncan's shadenmue post

every1 should read that post... its insanely good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

hell, i want more crazy auteurs in gaming. give me some real crazy motherfuckers who bite off way more than they chew

speaking of, is D4 alright? From my limited understanding it's basically a point and click game meaning it might be tolerable to actually play compared to deadly premonition.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

speaking of, is D4 alright? From my limited understanding it's basically a point and click game meaning it might be tolerable to actually play compared to deadly premonition.

yes, it's all of these things.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0KojxIvmQ

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You must defeat Shen Mue to stand a chance.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

You must defeat Shen Mue to stand a chance.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

D4 is cool and interesting but I hope the rest of the story comes out. I got the most out of the game by taking it slow and doing most of the sidequests.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

I will buy every game Suda51 makes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xuanzang-Sanzang
Jul 10, 2015
If Nintendo had acquired the Shenmue property at any point in the last decade, I could be repeatedly refreshing a page to preorder a Goro Mihashi or Tom Johnson amiibo right now.

• Locked thread