Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hosed up
thats extremely hosed up
i dont care about tap to click, because im an idiot fucker who has to wear shoes with velcro straps
help
View Results

• Locked thread
Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Smythe posted:

i like tap to click but nobody ever has it on.....................................................

hmm i wonder if theres a reason for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol wtf is this whack rear end poll

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

thats extremely hosed up (that you would expect tap to click (because it's garbage))

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

manual dexterity is for pussies
*mashes trackpad with clenched fist*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i liek tap to click and also old school scroll directions

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

omg omg i had one of these on my first laptop and i've never even been able to find a picture of one up close like that

thing was p much the perfect input device

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

sorry about using a computer from a company that literally threw up its arms and decided it couldnt make a non-garbage mouse

sorry/laughing about the fact they couldnt even get the trackpad right on a laptop

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Smythe posted:

i liek tap to click and also old school scroll directions

You like tapping men's asses.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

emoji posted:

You like tapping men's asses.

I am a follower of Stebe, after all.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
tap to click is pro tier

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I'm a cave man so I need a physical button to press for my clicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I don't care that tap to click is better and faster. I'm just really that loving stupid.

• Locked thread