Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its a weird relationship my friend. it goes through phases, some times worse than others. at the moment its not too bad really..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Have u tried AA?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao dude I am a health professional if I get addicted to something I just have to suck it up and become a functional addict

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
how is a guy surrounded by all kinds of good poo poo all day every day and then goes on to get addicted to alcohol

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I mean I'll drink coors or w/e but I need a whole pitcher for myself

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

echinopsis posted:

im not a beeer aficidnao. i enjoy the overall, bitter cold and fizzy thing. tbh id enjoy bud or coors. i probably spend less doing so too. wgaf as long as youre having fun and getting drunk right

this buds for you

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
taking a big swig of cum: ahhhh, delicous

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

echinopsis posted:

lmao dude I am a health professional if I get addicted to something I just have to suck it up and become a functional addict

What's a health professional

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a health hobbyist myself

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

PuTTY riot posted:

this beer, it is too cold!!!

I know you're making fun of the idea that beer can be too cold but get this: it can be, easily.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

Have u tried AA?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i don't really drink beer, but i like to sip on a nice Belgium. i prefer mixed drinks for the most part, but i barely drink. people think i'm really hardcore for this and i get lots of good sex b/c of this

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

emoji posted:

I know you're making fun of the idea that beer can be too cold but get this: it can be, easily.

how will i fix this issue? my beer is too cold

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
if the beer is frozen then it is too cold.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i don't really drink beer, but i like to sip on a nice Belgium. i prefer mixed drinks for the most part, but i barely drink. people think i'm really hardcore for this and i get lots of good sex b/c of this

sXe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PuTTY riot posted:

how will i fix this issue? my beer is too cold

you have to wait. not inherently the worst thing in the world but sometimes you just need another beer now

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
if you're beer is too cold just put it in the microwave

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that is an solution i guess

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
warm beer usually makes me feel like vomiting

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

in england it's traditionally drunk warm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
in all of englad? dunno about that

warm beer is too fizzy

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The mythbusters done a good half episode on best ways to cool a beer

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
they like flat warm beer in england

it's gross

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
was one of the best ways a fridge? I find a fridge effective, and are quite common

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

was one of the best ways a fridge? I find a fridge effective, and are quite common

The best way was to blast it with a co2 fire extinguisher, however a combination of water, salt and ice did a good job in 5 minutes. Then just water and ice took longer. Then Fridge was last place.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Then they had a contest to see if either of them could build something better to do it. One way was a sheet of metal wrapped around a wooden handle, dipped in liquid nitrogen and then dipped in the beer - a heat sink, it did not work.

The other was a spiral of copper tubes surrounded by cold poo poo, where you pour the beer through the pipes andnit cools it on the way down. Also did not work very well

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

echinopsis posted:

sometimes you just need another beer now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

daft punk railroad posted:

if you're beer is too cold just put it in the microwave

*Please make sure your Pyrex(tm) brand beaker is clean and polished before attempting to reheat liquids in a microwave.

• Locked thread