Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Cary

"Hmm. Curious. Do dwarves have a... day of rest or something?"
She frowns.
"That doesn't make sense. They'd set up something automatic, for something important like a signal fire. There's probably something wrong. Maybe this is an... opportunity to make a good impression? We don't have a quest..."

She seems torn. Quests are important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage
AC: 15 | FF: 12 | Touch: 13 | For: +6 | Ref: +6 | Will: +3
HP: 27/27 Resists: Fire 6 | Acid 5 | Cold 5 | Electricity 5

Agni nods. "If there is anything wrong we should look into it." Quests are one thing, doing good is another. Sometimes they come hand in hand and that is the best.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"Maybe the dwarves have a shortage of beer, so they stopped working. If I ran out of beer, I'd probably stop working." Stragen squints into the distance at the dim building, the only member of the band reliant on mundanities like 'light'. "You know what that sounds like to me? A chance to practice merchanting. Merching. Mercantiling? And a chance to tell them that we've beaten the local hobgoblin raiders. Dwarves love that sort of thing, I bet." Stragen hops ably down from the wagon, nimble as ever. "I am extremely ready to tell these dwarves about the time we collectively pretended to be a dragon."

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Cary

"And I could sing for them! Dwarves like song but don't like singing. Or they have bad voices? Or something. Oh! Did we bring beer? I bet they'd hate human beer, but at least it's not wine... or should we have brought brandy...? Elven brandy is probably a treat, right?"

She hums to herself, scratching the yak idly.
"Hmm hm hmm. Would like some brandy. Maybe they have brandy, if the problem isn't they ran out of alcohol. Could trade for some. Hm hmmm. Hm."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
You approach the building. As you get to within 600 feet*, you hear a voice call out from the second-story:

"HALT! WHO GOES THERE!"

Cary, Agni and Fleabag are all rather keen-eyed and perceptive. It's a short figure, just right for the dwarven construction of the window. They look swathed in cloth, with a hood and mask covering everything but the eyes.

How do you react?

* sorry about switching units of measurement

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Cary

"Who goes there? WHO GOES THERE?? Why none other than the..."
She turns, gesturing grandly to... to...

"Uh, Stragen? Stragen? That's your... that's your cue..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"Who, uh, WHO ELSE would it be if not the UNFORGETTABLE TRADING CARAVAN AND ADVENTURING COMPANY! We're on our inaugural journey to the GRANITE MOUNTAINS to sample the INEFFABLE craftsmanship of the dwarves, and to bring GOOD NEWS that the goblin tribe of Chief....uh...Chief...Flying Head? Chief FLYING HEAD has been scattered thanks to our efforts!" Stragen's eyes are slightly unfocused as he looks in the general direction of the building. "I'm looking towards him, right?" he murmurs. "Eye contact is important for first impressions."

Stragen gets a 25 Diplomacy check to impress the incredible trustworthiness, heroism, and unforgettability of his crew.

• Locked thread